don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dungeoneering Update

ViBeZz

Elven Dremor

Combat 131 kicks me for being combat 84; guess this update didn't help me much as a lot of lower levels can't access the floors I can.

Mains who discriminate against lower levels can go FUCK themselves. FUCKING idiots don't even know how to do research and realize they're kicking someone with better stats than them.

EDIT: Yes I am pissed. Never knew a majority of mains are retards and don't realize how much skillers kick their asses.

I don't accept anyone under 130 combat ... And I sure as hell aren't retarded, main reason why I don't accept people that are under 130 is because most 130- NOT all ... but most are mentally fucking retarded, and just leech - Which basically wrecks it for the lower levels.

Now before you start quoting this shit and so on, I've been not accepted for being 131 - When it has been a 135 combat requirement, even tho I got 80+ Dungeoneering and 2280 Overall, it's just how RuneScape Community is, make a team with friends rather then a bunch of randoms.

Combat 131 kicks me for being combat 84; guess this update didn't help me much as a lot of lower levels can't access the floors I can.

Mains who discriminate against lower levels can go FUCK themselves. FUCKING idiots don't even know how to do research and realize they're kicking someone with better stats than them.

EDIT: Yes I am pissed. Never knew a majority of mains are retards and don't realize how much skillers kick their asses.

I don't accept anyone under 130 combat ... And I sure as hell aren't retarded, main reason why I don't accept people that are under 130 is because most 130- NOT all ... but most are mentally fucking retarded, and just leech - Which basically wrecks it for the lower levels.

Now before you start quoting this shit and so on, I've been not accepted for being 131 - When it has been a 135 combat requirement, even tho I got 80+ Dungeoneering and 2280 Overall, it's just how RuneScape Community is, make a team with friends rather then a bunch of randoms.

lvl 3s with good skills > lvl 138s with good skills

Elven Dremor

Not at all - If you play this game to ONLY skill, you've got a problem and really need to seek some help.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant lvl 3s with good skills > lvl 138s with good skills in dungeoneering

Not at all - If you play this game to ONLY skill, you've got a problem and really need to seek some help.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant lvl 3s with good skills > lvl 138s with good skills in dungeoneering

Thats like saying if you play this game ONLY to pk you've got a problem, not really, some people just perfer skilling only and hate rs pvp believe it or not, whether its old wild or new wild etc. Just because you like it doesnt mean everyone does.