don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Were getting married

Creamie pies

Shut Up Kid

Post every now and then plz and lol & steroids thing, when I'm done with this forum I got a few words to say to a few peoples too :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• Creamie pies

• watch me tb

• Shut Up Kid

Top Posters In This Topic

Creamie pies

Post every now and then plz and lol & steroids thing, when I'm done with this forum I got a few words to say to a few peoples too :)

Send one thing about someone I wanna lols so bad

Eric Im 05 old but i was a level 50 in rune and a member on old boards I only remember malik

Im getting married to a retired foe member, Chase [Ya im chase] I live In pa he lives in Cali, Im booking a round trip witch costs 400 cash monies, Im going down there to stay with him for a week playing wOw and go to the beach to get the bitches. Though i would share this cool story with you guys, I don't know if you did this with your best friends or anything :D

lol

Eric Im 05 old but i was a level 50 in rune and a member on old boards I only remember malik

05 you gotta remember x-we-are138 and b1acklist3d!!!  :O

Creamie pies

05 you gotta remember x-we-are138 and b1acklist3d!!!  :O

Nope malik told me to sign up on forums so I did and whenever they were changed I re did it lol
Creamie pies

One day 3 hit was pking [lolz hes bad] And he was being a bamf risking black H3 helm fire kape and black defender and he was fighting some kid and he was getting pwnt so he ran to ditch and said safer and im like screenied55-=?D/r and hes like Im good pker in foe then some kid rush him and i was like

coolface.png

flying into lax on the 30th! i'm going back for a visit on the 9th or 10th! stay for 2 weeks and we'll all drink and hit up the beaches son!!

ya im chase

offtopic party at lax

Naw fuck LA we're going back to the OC, I don't like meth and hookers that much  :wow:

Creamie pies

KEK BUR UDEN LO

Como eastas to you buddy and for tool, Don't even think about replying to this thread, You have been warned. :)