[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

claws yes or no?

IJAY

Don't buy, they're total shit anyway, DDS can deal more damage in a fight with the addition of poison.

Claws are also necks best friend.

0--o0---o-o0

Claws are easy enough to tank, I honestly get koed more by dds than I do by claws even without a pneck... I wouldn't bother with them

depends on your combat level, if your fighting pures who just pneck > summer pie > rocktail then don't bother...

if you fight rune pures then go for it

sht pkers use em

qft, saw some main using them today, his enemy was redbarred, had maybe ~20 lp? and the other one specced 0-1 in maxed str gear. Pro claws?
R 4 P 1 D Z

lol all the weps are good depends on what your usin um for though

use claws vs defence

morrigans and dds vs pures simples

dds is never better than claws btw lol..

Claws have str bonus of a scimmy and hit 8 times using all specs like dds..

But yh only peeps tht cant pk ruin fights by using them.

Mainz II Men

like 75% of people that buy claws are the people that cant really pk, never had claws on an account, & bot for the cash.

i know from experience they're garbage

Y Doorson I

claws fun but no need or so its simple to k0 and its nothing special when u k0 but i prefer some Stat/vesta or morrigan weps

l-me-myself

tbh dude, everyone has their opinion on claws, so i suggest you loan claws, test em out in d/a with a mate wearing and not wearinmg p neck, make up your mind on wether you like em/ can use em. then about the buying, i suggest you wait maybe 4 days, do all the flipping you can, then buy claws, you'll prob make 5mil withing that time atleast, so you wotn really lose much, and buy them at med or lower.

dds is never better than claws btw lol..

Claws have str bonus of a scimmy and hit 8 times using all specs like dds..

But yh only peeps tht cant pk ruin fights by using them.

It's not the fact that it's 8 hits, because the last 3 hits of the spec hit less, it's the fact that the claw spec is like ALWAYS hitting the same damage with both hits of a dds spec.. since the last 3 hits always add up to the first. Accurate as hell, good weapon.

Don't buy, they're total shit anyway, DDS can deal more damage in a fight with the addition of poison.

Claws are also necks best friend.

Claws can ko faster.