[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

What a drag..

ipkui

I want 99 mage... and I want it fast...but what I don't want is the boredom that comes with it.... can anybody think of something that isn't mind numbingly boring? or Should I stick to stunning-alching? I know it's a pussy thing to say the whole "I don't want the boredom that comes with it" but the fact of the matter is it's just plain suckishly boring.. any ideas?

get a good bot

(19:34:57) -[AO]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [Overall] Exp gains for ********** in last 1wk: Overall(+8) +5,520,594 | Mage(88->96) +5,407,906

like that

I knew that people would mention bots =/

Barrows with a friend could be fun, although not the greatest experience.

Fire bolting in the duel arena is afk too, just wear something with -60 bonus and you'll not hit often (-65 is always splash), fire bolt is around 1.5 Gp/xp

You could also get the money for bursting, would be faster imo.

Other more fun alternative could be alching and piss pilejumpers/rushers off by trying to teleother them each minute or so, just stand at the edge of G.E and alch untill you find a proper ''victim''.

Air staff + mind runes + full iron/black vambs/iron boots + a partner at either duel arena or pvp. Just attack once, have enough mind runes in your inventory, and then get off your computer :). Pretty slow, but also extremely afkable. Could also be done with water strikes (if you got tome of frost), fire strikes, wind bolts, water bolts (with tome of frost), or fire bolts. I wouldn't reccomend doing it with any earth spell, since earth runes could cost you, or water spells without tome of frost, since water runes would cost you, or anything higher than fire bolt, as death/blood runes would cost you.

You don't want to spend 14 hours of your life down at zombies stunning from 96-99 mage with a canadian called Ikz nononono.

reasonable lol

What I do:

- Download a good TV series or good movies

- Set num 5 to click with windows ease of access center or a key binding program

- Find a private place so you don't get accused of botting when people talk to you (should be OK without this)

- Set up spell book so you can just click repeatedly to alch

- Lie in bed with keyboard with TV show taking up most of the screen and a small bit in the corner with rs and the mouse.

I do this and I don't even care about alching anymore. For a TV series I recommend Breaking Bad or Spartacus if you haven't seen either of them. They are very quality shows.

I appreciate everybodys help, and I guess I'll just stick to stun-alching, because I don't like bots.. :/ Thanks for thinking of me though, lol.

surprise bot, wasn't the only answer. Soulwars though, kiss your account gone with a alcher

not really, auto alched 72-94 preetty much 12hours a day for 2weeks didnt get banned on main