+1

ipkui

So, As I'm sure you know, or should learn soon, that F.O.E has a post requirement to join, and stay a proud member of the clan, however the Forums are a place for people to talk, and learn about each other, as well as ask questions and gain knowledge about all things "Runescape" however posts such as +1, are a waste of peoples time, it's just people trying to fill the post requirement. It's honestly disappointing to scroll down a page and see an ungodly big signature, along with the post +1, or bump, or whatever someone is using to maintain your "post count" I'm sure people who are actually "Forum-goers" would also appreciate this, either have something to say, or just read the comments, and replies.

-Brian

Spittles (Old School)

Most of +1's I've seen are due to people who make useless topics or just an overall idiot.

Be prepared for +1s from the people who are going to try to be funny :p

I was gonna say +1 but then I read the whole thing :P

You do bring up a good point, but alot of people are aware of it and it does get quite annoying.

I've done my fair share of +1 comments though so I cant really put them down.

So, As I'm sure you know, or should learn soon, that F.O.E has a post requirement to join, and stay a proud member of the clan, however the Forums are a place for people to talk, and learn about each other, as well as ask questions and gain knowledge about all things "Runescape" however posts such as +1, are a waste of peoples time, it's just people trying to fill the post requirement. It's honestly disappointing to scroll down a page and see an ungodly big signature, along with the post +1, or bump, or whatever someone is using to maintain your "post count" I'm sure people who are actually "Forum-goers" would also appreciate this, either have something to say, or just read the comments, and replies.

-Brian

Nice idea of making this topic for extra +1's

Oh yeah (+1)

well if people are knew to the whole boards i think they should be allowed to gain some +1's since they got no1 to really talk to or don't know how people will react to their jokes

well if people are knew to the whole boards i think they should be allowed to gain some +1's since they got no1 to really talk to or don't know how people will react to their jokes

new*

I dont usually correct spelling errors but IM SURE +1's ARE NICE

Idiot_Wasabi

Bigger post count -> Moar guzzlar

But post count should be gotten legit.

yeah post count should be gotten legit!!! by posting!

• 2 weeks later...
Spittles (Old School)

post count = dick size on here

yup

False

True Whips post count is like 12k and his dick is small.  :wow: