Kind of an awkward question.

Cub

Please read all.

Hey this question is for the higher ranked forum and clan members. Would I be able to join FOE if my RS username is "Ddos Foe?" My display name is Girafffffffe. The reason for this happening is I wanted to make a pure but I didn't want to start from level 3. My friend Cody had a few accounts he had (he quit but does occasional botting on some) and let me choose one of my choice. I chose the one with 2M 20 att 91 str. He told me the username and pass and asked if he was kidding? He said no with a chuckle and let me have the account. I have in no way want to DDOS or learn how to DDOS. I would especially not do anything to harm this clan in anyway as it has a great community and great atmosphere. I am training my mage up right now hoping that I will still be able to join FOE. If not I understand and will start a new pure.

I know you on a personal level and Cody as well.

On terms, yes it's a bad name lol... but I know you wouldn't have anything to do with ddosing; anything like it.

Should be all fine, keep training for that application soon though, will look forward to it.

~Alec

Gareth l Rare

I personally dont see why not

you dont cause trouble on the forums and as long as you can benefit the clan in a positive way im sure you'll be a good asset

Although im not higher up :shifty: so my opinion doesn't matter compared to theirs.

All in all, keep training the account and if push comes to shove (which i doubt it will) can always sell the account for bit of bob

GL

Thank you for all the responses so far Alec <3 and rare I've seen you around forums a lot too. Thanks for the positive feedback.

You should be able to join, and just change it I don't think leaders want an account in foe that has ddos in its name.

You should be able to join, and just change it I don't think leaders want an account in foe that has ddos in its name.

It's my username not display, I said read all please.

Why does that matter then.... if you hadn't told anyone they would have never known... lol..

What if I want to buy a cape from Wally. + Why lie?

Gareth l Rare

Why does that matter then.... if you hadn't told anyone they would have never known... lol..

What if I want to buy a cape from Wally. + Why lie?

DW you did the right thing bro

and by looks of it ~(scotty) just work on stats and activity and keep positive  :nice: should work out fine

It's not your display name, if you hadn't made this thread then I doubt anyone would have ever known. I think you're just craving some attention.

It's not your display name, if you hadn't made this thread then I doubt anyone would have ever known. I think you're just craving some attention.

this to be honest..

this to be honest..

Why would I want to crave the attention of 30 people? Also I would like to buy a cape from Walli probably and it would also be weird when I have to put my username on the Apps. I don't like to lie.