Chaotic longsword vs Chaotic Maul vs Chaotic Rapier

ViBeZz

Which is better for pking? (Stats Inside)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better for pking? (Stats Inside)

• Chaotic longsword
    • Chaotic Maul
    • Chaotic Rapier

Well I'm pretty set on getting 80 dungeoneering so eventually I will have the tokens for either CLS CM CR.

I'm debating which to get...

In my normal pk gear this is what I'll hit:

CM: 549          Speed:

CLS: 469         Speed:

CR: 426           Speed:

Atm I'm using ags so I'm used to getting a high lucky hit which is pretty much what a chaotic maul is.

These are my stats:

80 Attaack

99 Strength

99 HP

99 Magic

99 Ranged

20 Defence

(These are the stats I will be pking with when I get the weapon)

The main people I fight are rune pures.

Finding a good initiate pure or 1 defence at 93 combat is hard and is pretty rare. Tanks are the same, and tbh I find them very easy to kill with any weapon.

With chaotic maul I can use range and use it as a combo weapon but I'm still unsure, what do you think is the best weapon to use?

thx

Longsword or rapier. Ive been up against both and they both do some brill damage fairly consistent.

However, depending on the def you're against, if they're 45 or lower, go for the maul/range.

Im the stats you want right now, and im 67/80 dung.  Im choosing Chaotic long for the reason its the best of both worlds.  Its faster then maul, but hits a little less.  At the same time is slower then rapier but hits a significant amount more.  Maul is a godsword with 10% bonus damage, if you really wanna pk with a maul, just keep your ags and call it a day.  The longsword you can pk, slay, GWD (cls is best for gwd), and you can even slay drags and crap for the reason its a 1 handed gs (gs is only +9 more str bonus then cls + mith defender).

Its zeh noob

Im the stats you want right now, and im 67/80 dung.  Im choosing Chaotic long for the reason its the best of both worlds.  Its faster then maul, but hits a little less.  At the same time is slower then rapier but hits a significant amount more.  Maul is a godsword with 10% bonus damage, if you really wanna pk with a maul, just keep your ags and call it a day.  The longsword you can pk, slay, GWD (cls is best for gwd), and you can even slay drags and crap for the reason its a 1 handed gs (gs is only +9 more str bonus then cls + mith defender).

I'm 94 cmb myself and I find this the best answer :). Rapier is overrated...

Btw are you 44 prayer?

definately rapier... there is rape in the name for a reason

that thing beasts.

sorry if i offeded anyone :P

edit: wow the second i post this someone does as well.. unoriginal :(

Smited B O W

i have rapier and it really is awesome, pick it or u will regret it. also you dont just have to get one. go dung for a bit longer and get maul too

rush me down

I would say Chaotic rapier, for its speed, and constant high hits vs pures. CLS would be good against tanks, and for general use.

If anybody wants to Dung with me, my lvls 45, add Xgo_bezerkx, im lvl 82 with summ

Cheers.

Rapier.

The clue is in the name.

It's called Rapier, not Rapeier

l2unscramble

move letters around and make it what you want

ok i will do.

your message says "im a tard" lolol olOlolo111!!!'''@@@

Rapier.

The clue is in the name.

It's called Rapier, not Rapeier

l2unscramble

move letters around and make it what you want

im a tard

i will do u

me says yo lolol olOlolo111!!!

sokage 

-----

I just changed ur whole post and left 2 letters out, owned.