• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Lat

• Stand

• Nahir

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between extremists and actualy Islamic muslims. Remember the crusades that the christians did back in the day? Killing lots of innocent people that didn't want to convert? yeah. fuck you, stop being so ignorant when your own religion did the same thing.

that's the whole point

Islam is a few centuries late. Mankind needs religion, it answers questions science can't.

Nowadays christians don't cause thousands of deaths every year, they aren't affiliated with terrorist groups etc etc....

will say more later i gtg for now lol

U like to argue? www.racists.com

Oh, and mankind doesn't need religion... Bible, Qu'ran, it's fictional, there is no logic to it other than the good things like keeping peace, not getting revenge etc.etc. And that is ethics, nothing new, it's stuff you should already know.

• 1 month later...

Muhammed was just a selfish moron who wrote a bunch of laws for his own good. Example: he wanted a beautiful woman. But she happened to be married to a guy, and that guy had adopted a kid. So he banned adoption, killed the man took his wife to add to the 60 other he already had. Nice prophet.

Any religion is fucking dumb. They brainwash their kids to believe that any god is real. Only religion that I could accept is Buddhism just because they are the most peaceful and the only religion that makes sense.

MY OPINION DONT RAGE.

I can't give any input on Islam because as an Israeli I'm biased towards all the middle-east

However just to make it clear to the stupid people on this topic;

There are three major forms of Buddhism, Hinayana Buddhism, Theravadan Buddhism, and Mahayana Buddhism.

Of the three two are philosophies and one is a religion approaching the Buddha as a godly figure.

paki bastards

Welcome to my 'list of cunts who I hope get cancer', enjoy your stay.

As far as I'm concerned, all religion is unhealthy, but Islam is the best of a bad lot in my opinion, as it promotes peace and the Qur'an is actually a good read, unlike most religious books which are filled with mortality.

Also, buddism isn't a religion, it's a movement.

paki bastards

Welcome to my 'list of cunts who I hope get cancer', enjoy your stay.

As far as I'm concerned, all religion is unhealthy, but Islam is the best of a bad lot in my opinion, as it promotes peace and the Qur'an is actually a good read, unlike most religious books which are filled with mortality.

Also, buddism isn't a religion, it's a movement.

=D

Ethan|Unicornz

I can't give any input on Islam because as an Israeli I'm biased towards all the middle-east

this, I'm not israeli but im jewish so still biased to some extent

oh and adolesc3nt, you're a fucking retard, please fuck off if you can't make a serious comment

Any religion is fucking dumb. They brainwash their kids to believe that any god is real. Only religion that I could accept is Buddhism just because they are the most peaceful and the only religion that makes sense.

MY OPINION DONT RAGE.

All, exept the supporting the buddhists

there was this argument on facebook lol about building a mosque near ground zero in nyc. not all islamics are bad, only extremists.

i belive that most religions teach ppl to do good things.

• 1 month later...

Muhammed was just a selfish moron who wrote a bunch of laws for his own good. Example: he wanted a beautiful woman. But she happened to be married to a guy, and that guy had adopted a kid. So he banned adoption, killed the man took his wife to add to the 60 other he already had. Nice prophet.

First of all sorry for the grave digging. Just read thru the thread and saw this. It's a false accusation to my knowledge. Killing an innocent is banned and adoption isn't banned in Islam (ill expand on that if you'd like).

Again sorry for the gravedigging

First of all sorry for the grave digging. Just read thru the thread and saw this. It's a false accusation to my knowledge. Killing an innocent is banned and adoption isn't banned in Islam (ill expand on that if you'd like).

Again sorry for the gravedigging

Actually it is not...

It actually was one of the descendants of Muhammed (theres tons of them) who told this at a christian meeting (at Paray in France).

He decided to become a christian after seeing how bad islam was. When he told his family, he had to run away while his own brothers were shooting at him with automatic weapons.

And now he is constantly with 2 body guards, because fanatics are still trying to get him.

Converting out of Islam is, to fanatics, punishable by death. But don't make the mistake of taking that as Islam. It's cliche I know, but the word Islam means peace. A verse in the Quran talks about the killing of an innocent and equates it with killing all of humanity. Being a continuation of Judaism and Christianity, Islam still emphasizes the sacridity of human life and condones murder. What fanatics do is not Islam.

criti--damn boy u dont even know what u are talking about?

u use a site that is against muslamic religion as a source of information?

boy l2learn about others before even jugdjing them and that none sence caus i am muslim my self and i never tried to blow my self and no one ik (who is mulslim ) tried

thats some serius bullshit

btw evryone has the right to think what they want boys but its illogic to spray false information and use it to as a source

boy l2learn about others before even jugdjing them and that none sence caus i am muslim my self and i never tried to blow my self and no one ik (who is mulslim ) tried

btw evryone has the right to think what they want boys but its illogic to spray false information and use it to as a source

Every post I see of yours is retarded, seriously.

You're telling people to learn, when you yourself can't even learn basic grammar or spelling.

Jeez ...

On Topic:

I don't know shit all about religion, and I really couldn't care for it.

I just find it all useless. My Opinion

Every post I see of yours is retarded, seriously.

You're telling people to learn, when you yourself can't even learn basic grammar or spelling.

Jeez ...

is it me  or do u alwas have a comment on each of the topics saying the same thing: Ur retarded

oh dude cant u understand that i suck in english dude i got 55% in english in a FRENCH school AT the BASE lvl?

Shoulda studied better then shouldn't you frenchie, Marc(Criti) is French and he has perfect English, it still goes back to your intelligence whether it's a foreign language or not.

Also just noticed Marc is the person who made this topic, lol.

theres nothing about being intelligent i dont like english grammar and stuff nothing else im already good with myself but knowing 2 different language think i can be perfect in 3?