FOE Banner

XO_Mikey_OX

XO_Mikey_OX

Just wondering, the FOE Banner has been around for a while, and yess 'tis hawtt stoof :) But is there any other banner ideas out there that have been made, but not published? Ild like to see just out of interest, obviously my opinion doesnt matter :D There was another one of clan wars i think? Thats also an awessommee one :) But yeah, ild like to see more ownage cartoon banners :)

XO_Mikey_OX
We here at Final Solution Elite do not encourage change or communism of any kind.

I wasn't encouraging a change, just thought it would be nice to see some other banners?

XO_Mikey_OX
it looks sick gtfo

I never said i hated it? Infact, im pretty sure i said that i liked it... soo you gtfo with the hating? xD

it looks sick gtfo

I never said i hated it? Infact, im pretty sure i said that i liked it... soo you gtfo with the hating? xD

its called troling

EDIT: THE BIGGER YOUR POST COUNT IS , THE BIGGER YOUR PENIS

it looks sick gtfo

its called troling

uhhh clearly post count has nothing to do with penis size... my post count would be like 50k  o.O

severed arow

it looks sick gtfo

its called troling

true that!

it looks sick gtfo

its called troling

Retard

XO_Mikey_OX

Lulululul maybe i should lock this topic now seeing as no1s actualy answering the question of "Is there any other banners out there that have been made but not published" :/ Ohh well xD

Gareth l Rare

Im sure he asked if they had any other banners

Answer

if they do ask higher ups

Also,people stop spamming useless shit just to gain pc /facepalm

New banner would be awsum

yep

i'd rather have the banner sheilah made back a while then this one

It's because FOe has the best banner, and doesn't need to change it.

actually, tlp has