attack?

xtacy

Right well lets start off with a few things about me.

Im a failure

I only pk at weekends with foe

I like slayer

Now the question is, is there any real reason why I shouldnt get higher than 60 attack (75,80,99) because rigt now the only good thing about it is that I am 83 combat and tbh because I dont pk anywhere near as much as the rest of foe its really not all that good of a reason.

Current stats

100712181149.png

You like slayer, but your level is 37? lol.

Anyway, Slaying with Saradomin Sword is awesome, so does whip (i think never tried).

I'm 75 Attack, and i like it.

Slaying with Dragon Scimitar is shit.

I suggest get 75 Attack or higher.

I never got round to slayer on this account yet, i was leaving it untill i got 85 combat. But on my previous failed inf pure i got to 77 slayer as a pure then i gave up and became a main.

Go to nearest WALL MART

Find Oreo's

Buy Oreo's

????

OREO TOWER

If you like slayer more than pking you should get 99 attack and 40+ defence as well, pures are designed for pking - not to slay. The only proper way to slay on a pure is using a cannon - do not let your stats affect pking.

So i should be a main because i dont agree with a shitty loot system which makes me wanna slay instead of pk nice logic sir, not all pures pk allot some people like being in pure clans and achieving goals on a pure.

i got 91 hunter today so its only a matter of time, allready made 10m in 2 hours of hunting :D

About how many hours per kingly do you average?

idk but seeing as im trying to fix my sleeping schedule i have been awake for the last 24 hours so, erhm i went from 4mill to 41mill so thats like 15 kinglys in 24 hours?

• 2 weeks later...