Ruining Green Dragon Bots <3

Soul

Saw a guide on how to do this in the guides section, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I dropped my D'hide here, and waited 60 seconds. Sooner or later the bots detect the drop is there, and try to take it. But since it's in another room, they just stand still looking like complete tools. And gaining a load of reports lol :wub:

Here's a few screenies I got in under 10 minutes..

Rofl at three 130+ accounts in this pile. One even had Herblore cape with max gear. What's the point in botting? Lol :wow:

Welcome to Runescape :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe

• ViBeZz

• Requiem

• Soul

Top Posters In This Topic

already a topic about it.

and the point of botting is not having to wast 10 hours a day on a stupid game just to be half decent at it.

and the point of botting is not having to wast 10 hours a day on a stupid game just to be half decent at it.

way to report people that actually have a "social life" i'd suggest trying that out for yourself..

(n)

way to report people that actually have a "social life" i'd suggest trying that out for yourself..

(n)

ii downt get what you just sed.  o.O

The reason high levels bot is because they can't get perm banned now... do you really think they care if they get banned for 14 days? It takes jagex 2 weeks to investigate after a report and then they decide if they're going to ban or not so them kids can just suicide for 2 week before they get banned.

+ they're probably using nexus... the best bot client in the game so I doubt they will get banned

The reason high levels bot is because they can't get perm banned now... do you really think they care if they get banned for 14 days? It takes jagex 2 weeks to investigate after a report and then they decide if they're going to ban or not so them kids can just suicide for 2 week before they get banned.

+ they're probably using nexus... the best bot client in the game so I doubt they will get banned

lol ur facts
watch me tb

cant be that good if it gets stuck like that.

Why the fuck would you report people trying to help the economy out.

Do you really want green dragon botters banned? And have 99 prayer like 1B?

(n)

i said obviously botters are people that AFK and actually spend time in RL instead of RS, you shouldn't report them for having a social life.. is that really that difficult of a concept to grasp?

(n)

i said obviously botters are people that AFK and actually spend time in RL instead of RS, you shouldn't report them for having a social life.. is that really that difficult of a concept to grasp?

This...reporting botters is a pretty nerdy thing to do.

(n)

ii downt get what you just sed.  o.O

I'm with him Eric, seriously, wtf are you saying, it's like your speaking africanese or something.

(n)

I'm with him Eric, seriously, wtf are you saying, it's like your speaking africanese or something.

wait, you don't understand what i'm saying..? or are you agreeing with me?

cliff notes:

RL(real life)

RS(runescape)

don't report people for botting, just because they cba to sit and train on this pathetic game for 17 hrs a day..?

X No Mercy O

Glad this doesn't happen at LRC, I'll be mining all day while I'm out at the lake. People bot so they can have the perks of playing this sad game for 17 hours a day, when they really check in for an hour to see if its goin good. Nuff said

Edit: Just report yourself for being a tool.

Gareth l Rare

End of the day, do what you wana do

I personally dont report botters because thats like beating someone up and expecting them not to snitch but snitching when you get merked

but o well, your life at the end of the day.

But as said by jesus, bots help the community buy doing what the lazy man is to lazy to do and without them we are fucked.

mort fungy

herb collecting/farming

mining, logs, item gathering you name it they do it FOR YOU

(n)

wait, you don't understand what i'm saying..? or are you agreeing with me?

cliff notes:

RL(real life)

RS(runescape)

don't report people for botting, just because they cba to sit and train on this pathetic game for 17 hrs a day..?

Nah i'm still clueless wtf are you saying... are you speaking english or what.

TrollFace.png

(n)

:( :mellow: :)