Some advice please (:

Sacred Term

Sacred Term

Hello ive been working on my new pure for the past 5 days. I cant decide which skill I want to get up to make money. Its been like 3-4 years since ive played so a lot of stuff is new to me. Can anyone please help me out (: All tips are welcome!

You won't get banned, i've botted 99 hunter on numerous accounts none of them have been banned, and even if you do get banned it's only 14 days.

Hunting is the best.

Farming is also good once you get to ranarrs, since you can make a few hundred thousand gpzz everyday for little work.

Gareth l Rare

91 hunt = 1-3m hour +

85 mining + rune ore = 20keach

99wc = 600k hr

99 fishing = 300k hr

runecrafting = 1m hour (but not adviced)*

*all above can be achieved in 1 month worth of botting exept rc

get 69 summoning and fruit bat 700k hr

cannon green dragons 700k hr

mort fungy 52 pray = 700k

enjoy :D

If you bot - Hunter

No bots at all -

Get to 30 farming, plant trees to 45 (will cost about 100K) now plant ranarrs till 50, when you've reached 50 you should do avantoes as the seeds are cheaper and you make about the same profit. You should also plant bushes as they speed farming up considerably, best seeds in my opinion are Ranarr's Toadflax Avantoe and Dwarf Weeds, you shouldn't do Snapdragons as the seeds are too expensive and the herbs might die. While you farm (do a farm run each 80 mins or around there) craft runes, 1-44 might be a bit tiresome and expensive (if using duel rings, airs will be profitable from level 34 or so) but you can farm your losses away. When you reach 44 do nature runes with abyss runs, it would be advisable to get all of the runecrafting pouches before you start, the abyss might be harsh when you're 1-20 defence, so i would recommend keeping some food (i use wines and tunas) in your bank, always use glory -> edgeville to bank/restock runes. When you reach 50 runecrafting you can enter the runecrafting guild, now you can get runecrafting robes or you could buy nature tabs for tokens, nature tabs will teleport you directly to the nature altar completely safe, but they take some time to get. When you reach 65 you should do death runes (ME2 required, 43 prayer and 60+ agility is recommended as well as 50 thiev), they are better crafting profite-wise. 60-82 runecraft with nats would give you about 16 Million gp, deaths would give about 25. Farming avantoes is about 100-200K a run, and you can do 3-5 runs a day, so by the 60 days you would have runecrafted you can make bank loot by farming.

Warning: Runecrafting can be boring and tedious.