What type of account owns ranger tanks??

rush me down

rush me down

Hey guys, ive got a zerker pure, with 60 att 80 str 45 def, can you help me transform this into something which would rape ranger tanks

for example a tank with 99 range, 94 mage, and 75 def.

Would a chaotic zerker be great, 80 att 99 str 45 def? with vengeance??

please help,

Kind regards

Ill be honest, 99 def 99 range 99 hp 70 att 70 str is the best tank ranger out there, and they are probly one of the best accounts to pk on.  But at 95 combat and lower i own tank rangers all the time (20 def 99 range 99 str 75 attack) and im currently getting 80 dung (65 atm).  But zerker should do fine, and chaotic couldnt hurt =D

60att/99str/45def/99hp/99range/99mage/95pray

you would be 98-100 cmb, not good against a tank ranger at those levels. They range in the 80~ defence. And since turmoil takes your opponents attack/str, you already know the winner.

60att/99str/45def/99hp/99range/99mage/95pray

you would be 98-100 cmb, not good against a tank ranger at those levels. They range in the 80~ defence. And since turmoil takes your opponents attack/str, you already know the winner.

103 cb is 99 def,99 range, so he'll be fighting that tbh.

Make a tank yourself as nothing can beat a pro tank.

Best tank would in my opinion be:

As low attack/str as possible (to prevent turmoil accounts from owning you), 92 pray (soulsplit/leech ranged + spec), 99 range 99 mage, 96/99 summon for yak/steel titan possibly.