Cursed prays on pure

ily vodka

Well, ive recently decided to give up being a 1 def pure, Ive gotten 28 def from the cursed pray subs, i was wondering would I still be able to join foe with 28 defence and turmoil, if not should i just get 30 def for 3a mage and rune gloves? :S

*If you have 25-29 defence your stats must make up for it, We do not accept 30 Defence or upbove

so i was just wondering

Mucca|Blackops

we do allow 25-29 def if you have good stats

but i dont think we allow turmoil (not 100% sure becuz i thought you had to be 30 for new prayers )

Well with turmoil to the pure community your not considered pure for some odd reason....  You dont have the advantage of 30 def armours but the problem is other pure clans will rage about it lol.

I personally think 30 def turmoil is still pure, seeming you have a huge advantage over the above average pker.

I vote let him in =D

Lol thanx, and I'm still not 30 def either way, and for example, why let someone in with the same stats as me but without turmoil? there isn't any difference is there?

Lol thanx, and I'm still not 30 def either way, and for example, why let someone in with the same stats as me but without turmoil? there isn't any difference is there?

theres really no difference besides a few cmb lvls from pray (which we dont care what your combat is as long as you meet the reqs.  But like stated before other clans will call it unfair and complain (yet tlp and fi had addy daddys back in the day haha)

lol, yea it seems a little strange to me, because with the stats i wont anyway im only 101 cb (80 att, 99 st, 99 hp, 28 def, 99 range, 99 mage and 95 pray, maxed int pure are around the same cb anyway

Ya i am Good

we still wont let them in... we will get laughed at by tlp and fi..

Why would you be laughed at when they have turmoil?

because after all this time of holding out and having no new prays on in minis lol

and people only get 30 def after new prays for rune gloves n shit

Spittles (Old School)

Sorry, I'm sure you're a nice guy but I'd vote no. Don't think we got anyone who's above 25 defence in this clan except for pur3defgod who's a past HC of FOE.