Fucking iPhone

Jim

I don't see how Apple fanboys exist. Their products are fucking terrible.

I recently bought an iPhone 3GS (The 's' is for 'speed' supposedly). What a massive pile of shot that is, firstly I get par'd on a 24 month contract, then since I've done nothing but complain, it's an awful product.

Almost all my calls fail due to shit signal, then when I finally get through I'm repeatedly told by my friends that they can't hear me, it's frustrating as hell.

The 3G is awful, any sort of waiting room, store, school or college won't allow you to connect, same goes for if you're moving, which writes off walking or any form of transport. Therefore the only time you'll get a signal is if you're on a remote desert island in the middle of fucking no where.

The most frustrating thing for me though is the worthless wifi signal, I've got one hell of an Internet connection, I almost always pull host on the playstation and have very little lag while on online games, yet when I sit next to my modem with my iPhone it takes 20 minutes to load a 3 minute video on Youtube.

How on the fucking earth can they sell so many products? Every time I use it I fill up with rage. I had an iTouch too, that pissed me off a lot and I ended up kicking down the stairs, I can see myself doing the same to my phone in the near future.

Yeah a friend of mine has had 2 so far and had to send them both back to Apple due to faults with the 3G, luckily Apple are pretty decent for warranty jobs, they send you a replacement, and when you receive it you send yours back in so you're never without one, working or not.