75 attack or 99 str?

end note

jidjjt.jpg[/center]

theres the stats and such. should i work on bank, get 75 attack and get ags?

or work for 99 strength and stay 60 att for life

go bot soul-wars for another few days to get your hp up to like 85 so your account doesnt look so shit

stay 60 attack.. everyone thinks OH ILL GET ARMADYLIAN GODSWORD AND OWN EVERYONE TANK RANGERS AND ALL!@@#!@!@!

It's not like that, at 85-90 combat(godsword pure's combat basically), is also prime level for 90 range 70 defence rangers, range hits insanely constant on 1 def, if you've been in a pure clan, you can sit there and watch how massively your exp goes up on someone not praying range vs you when you're fighting another clan..

edit:

Why the fuck would you bot your account to 99 mining, cooking, hunter, and fletching, and not make at least 200m bank

this is an account from classic, im a pc prod. and not a bot. but anyways thanks for the input.

i quick for a while and sold my 11 phat sets for real life money, i got an intro in the introductions section talking about this

Beastdefire

Stick with 60 attack (until you want to quit out of bordem). I know from experience. Also, Chad is right...