what do you guys think?

gf candy

what do you guys like(d) more?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. what do you guys like(d) more?

• the old hits...
    • THE NEW HITS!!:D

New hits imo, this way the decimals add up, which means each level actually hits more than the other. Example - say you're 98 strength, you could only hit 330-330 = 660 dds max hit, where as 99 would hit 335-335 670 dds max hit. With the old hits, there would be no third number therefore you would miss out on the 10 additional damage.

Hope I made sense :P :D :S

New hits imo, this way the decimals add up, which means each level actually hits more than the other. Example - say you're 98 strength, you could only hit 330-330 = 660 dds max hit, where as 99 would hit 335-335 670 dds max hit. With the old hits, there would be no third number therefore you would miss out on the 10 additional damage.

makes complete sense, but idk, i just liked the "low hitting" factor about Rs. All the WoW fags i know would talk shit on that and the graphics, so i loved the Dirt-bag feel that RS had.. 

makes complete sense, but idk, i just liked the "low hitting" factor about Rs. All the WoW fags i know would talk shit on that and the graphics, so i loved the Dirt-bag feel that RS had.. 

Oh what and 500 damage still isn't low? I wack out 13k Chimera Shots on WoW nigguh 500 is nothing ;)

Which is cooler:

Chris Brown hitting a 99 on Rihanna

Or

Chris Brown hitting a 990 on Rihanna (KOOOOOOO!)

Ye simple question bruv

But old hits.

Lol.