What do you think of my signature.

Sacred Term

Idk why it says FOE when you're not a FOE member? but hmm, tis pretty nice, doesn't really flow very well though, when the text effect finishes the rain starts up again rather than flowing.

7/10

severed arow

you shouldn't have posted this there is a sticky for it ... i keep finding my self saying this but please read the stickies before creating topics!

OT: in my opinion it is overdone i prefer sigs without anims and that anim is just too crowded imo and the ripple at the end are not in perspective.

severed arow

well asĀ  i said the ripples need t obe in perspective to the rain, at the moment if that rain was irl then the ripples would be in mid air, also too many ripples, one of the lightning bolts starts in the middle of the screen for some reason and there are again too many imo, apart fro mthat its cool i love the text anim i have to say, but i wouldn't have it on a sig i would put it in a video what program did you use to create it?

severed arow

i like this one better plus my msn is jamillion_@hotmail.com im not home yet but i will be on later add me, what program are you using to create these, it looks like aae stuff 0.0

severed arow

Whats aae? Its a expensive ass program, but I have a cracked version.

stop beating around the bush what program do you use? plus aae is adobe after effects

Idk why it says FOE when you're not a FOE member? but hmm, tis pretty nice, doesn't really flow very well though, when the text effect finishes the rain starts up again rather than flowing.

7/10

where does it say FOE?, i dont see it.. overall nice sig 7/10 (only cause of the writing)

severed arow

7/10

where does it say FOE?, i dont see it.. overall nice sig 7/10 (only cause of the writing)

pi give no credits to mORI for your sig, he didnt make it!

7/10

He's changed his sig since i said that....