WHATTHEFUCK

I All Pr0 I

I All Pr0 I

This is Harry B0tter....

............................'¸ˆ*›,..................

............................,';;:...ˆ•,..............

......................¸,,.,';;:::......',.,,¸.........

......................'*••----------••*'.........

.................../::,/`' ' '' ' ' ' ''' '``-- ,:\ ....

..................|::/ · · · · · · · · · ..-|::.....

...................\| · ·„„„_ - -_„„„ ·|:::/..... Harry B0tter

...................-| · ·O-`l::l -O· ·|::./.....

....................|;| · · · / · \ ·. · · | ;/......

...................`-| · · · ¯ ¯ · · ·. |`.......

......................\ · ·`¯¯¯¯` ·,,| ........

......................`\ · · ¯· · /-`.. /.........

See what he did to people like you and me!

-Fox Russian

"HARRY B0TTER STOLE MY BYKE"

Loeffen2

-"He took mah juuubzz"

Narbsoda

-"Harry b0tter st0l3 my Soda.

Now i'm just a narb. fix this jarnex"

xTinderBOXXY

-"harry b0tter made me play a love game and poked my face with his disco stick... i feel so violated"

-War Deal

Harry B0tter stole my gf

-El Tio Troll

Harry B0tter burnt my house with mah pizza in it

-4ank

Harry b0tter beat up chuck norris!The unthinkable has happened!!!

WHY CAN I ONLY BUY 100 NEEDLES PER 4 HOURS I WANT TO QUIT THIS GAME TO GET A LIFE AND I CANT BUY THESE FUCKING NEEDLES TO PUT IN THAT FUCKING FALADOR PARTY ROOM CHEST FOR ALL THE FUCKING NOOBS WHO CAMP THEIR FOR FOUR DAYS TO ATTEMPT TO MAKE MONEY WHEN THEY COULD JUST GO TRAIN AND GET MORE CASH WITHIN THE FOUR DAYS SITTING THEIR THE GRAND EXCHANGE IS GETTING RAPES BY MERCH CLANS AND JAGEX SUCK DICK MAKING CLIMBING BOOTS 75K WTF MOD MARK I HOPE URE SISTER LOOKS LIKE E.T AND THEN WE HAVE THE FUCKING PVP WORLDS WICH IS JUST FULL OF FUCKING RUSHERS ATTEMPT TO KILL YOU WITH THEIR FUCKING IVE BLITZ AND MAUL COMBO WICH IS SO FUCKING 2007 YET THEN YOU HAVE THE CLAWS 9000 9000 9000 90000 THEN U GET THOSE FUCKING THANKS WITH DEFENCE WICH WAIST YOUR FOOD WICH YOU TOOK AGES TO GET BOTTING HUNTER FROM RSBOT AND THEN WHEN YOU QUIT THIS GAME YOU REALISE HOW MUCH OF YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE WAISTED ON THIS SHITTY ADICTIVE GAME WICH ONLY JEWS PLAY LIKE MYSELF ALL THE TIME YOU SPENT ON THIS GAME IS THE TIME YOU COULD HAVE BEING AT THE GYM GETTING THOSE BICEPS LOOKING LIKE RONNIE COLEMAN HES ON STEROIDS THE FAT CUNT SAYING HES USING CELLTECH WHEN HE'S REALLY ON THOSE FUCKING RIODS L2BELEGIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT URE NOT NATURAL URE ON ROIDS YOU FUCKING CUNT HONESTLY GET THE FUCK OFF.

Climbing Boots price update: They're freaking boots, not a Dragon longsword.

All the good threads being locked: Seriously, WT*?!?!

Trade Limit: Hate it.

Dwarf Cannons: Annoying.

Trashtalking Pures: STFU I don't give a crap if you've beaten Desert Treasure or have freaking 99 Strength, get away from me.

Trashtalking Noobs: Mithril is terrible armor for the likes of you and pures so scadaddle.

People who think they're better than you because they're higher level: Well duh you can own me your like 50 levels higher than me.

Sandwich Lady: WTF?!?! Did she kill me?! Over a Sandwich?! Why can't I keep my stuff?! It's a random event!!!

General Stores: No more infinite stock?!?!?!

Jagex Mods Love them! Oh, wait...

Thats most of my rants for today.

Guest Emote|Muse

if it makes u feel better i was fapping and i came and i got some on my shirt so i tried to stop mid-cum and that just made it come out more explosive and it got all over my shirt and i really like this shirt

if it makes u feel better i was fapping and i came and i got some on my shirt so i tried to stop mid-cum and that just made it come out more explosive and it got all over my shirt and i really like this shirt

Lmfao wtf  o.O