Rock Lobsters Bursting/Barraging Few Questions

R 4 P 1 D Z

R 4 P 1 D Z

I recently started barraging rock lobsters for charms + HP + Magic experience im current 94 magic. I was just wondering because I actually don't know how many bursts/barrages it costs for 94-99 magic somebody answer these questions so i know roughly wat to expect.

1) How many bursts it takes to get from 94 magic to 99 magic and the rough cost?

2) How many barrages it takes to get from 94 magic to 99 magic and the rough cost?

3) How much summon could i expect if i barraged/bursted my way to 99 magic from 94,

4) and is it worth it?

R 4 P 1 D Z

Shud really move this to RS Q&A..

stop acting like u actually "moderate" these forums now a days lol ;)  :embarrased:

i wasted over 100m (around 60m in runes i think) by getting 89-96 summ on main barraging and bursting (half and half) and got around 6/7m mage xp i think

R 4 P 1 D Z

ye il jus do it to get too 99 magic and 99hp if required and whatever summon i can get with it not goin for 99 summon something like 70 or 80 would be nice though have too see i guess dont mind spendin a few hundred mill on it

bwuak maul

i wud suggest use staff of light for the chance on cast no runes wasted. and also get that dungeoneering orb that saves you water runes :P they are getting expensive nowaday >.< 50 gp each

R 4 P 1 D Z

i wud suggest use staff of light for the chance on cast no runes wasted. and also get that dungeoneering orb that saves you water runes :P they are getting expensive nowaday >.< 50 gp each

50atk i just went n bought alot of supplies lol like 60k of each rune and 700 ppots lol should be oryt

Shud really move this to RS Q&A..

stop acting like u actually "moderate" these forums now a days lol ;)  :embarrased:

Just because he is inactive, doesnt mean he doesn't moderate.

I recently started barraging rock lobsters for charms + HP + Magic experience im current 94 magic. I was just wondering because I actually don't know how many bursts/barrages it costs for 94-99 magic somebody answer these questions so i know roughly wat to expect.

1) How many bursts it takes to get from 94 magic to 99 magic and the rough cost?

2) How many barrages it takes to get from 94 magic to 99 magic and the rough cost?

3) How much summon could i expect if i barraged/bursted my way to 99 magic from 94,

4) and is it worth it?

1. 25k, 32.5m

2. 15k, 43.5m

3. Lets just say 500 crimson charms per 1k burst, 500 charms per 800 barrage. The other ones will be random.

4. If you have the money.

4) and is it worth it?

1. 25k, 32.5m

2. 15k, 43.5m

3. Lets just say 500 crimson charms per 1k burst, 500 charms per 800 barrage. The other ones will be random.

This is accurate.

I bursted/barraged 89-99, its definitely worth it for summoning.

R 4 P 1 D Z

4) and is it worth it?

1. 25k, 32.5m

2. 15k, 43.5m

You badman answered everything i needed to know

1. 25k, 32.5m

2. 15k, 43.5m

This guy knows his shit, listen to him

1. 25k, 32.5m

2. 15k, 43.5m

this, and i might gonna do this too for graahk  :p

This guy knows his shit, listen to him