don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

ITS GAME PK VID 5

ITS G A M E

ITS G A M E

This is my 5th pk video. I started it at 82 mage so i have edge clips at the beggingin, you can skip them if you want, hybriding starts at 2nd song (3:18) :) Also I got the acc hacked, so the guy changed the name. Ill change back ASAP. Please be easy with the comments and don't say anything about edge pking plz :P

tSJ_g60ff6o

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• o0 PK Vids

• Shut Up Kid

• ITS G A M E

• Loz

lube my d2h

you were trolling like 80% of the fights >_>

^ plus the fact that u were risking 50k tops and had tabs. pretty sad m8. 2/5 ok brid but lose the tabs then ill think about rating it higher...

ITS G A M E

Im soz I usually troll  when ppl do nerdish stuff, Its a bad habit gotta stop :K and those tabs are in case of rushers, believe me i hate tele'rs

Also i risk 400k every fight in the hybriding part. No more edge for me , even tho edge was 150k risk.

ITS G A M E

you were trolling like 80% of the fights >_>

^ plus the fact that u were risking 50k tops and had tabs. pretty sad m8. 2/5 ok brid but lose the tabs then ill think about rating it higher...

I've been thinking a lot about this comment, but i still CANNOT understand , how am i gonna change the clips I ALREADY HAVE.

XO_Mikey_OX

Nerd talk at the start was too cocky? Gave the sense that u think u cant be beaten, o.O

The tabs were also a let down :/

Good combos and k0s tho, 3/5 (Y)

Loose the trash talk and tabs next vid, and it wil be 5/5 :)

o0 PK Vids

Wow. Needs higher hits. Bigger risks. Some variety?

In your bridding clips you were welfare bridding and using the same gear 99% of the time.

People say my KO messages are annoying but atleast I dont talk sh*t when people die. You talk way too much trash.

The last clip when you overhead for his specs... you think you're good because he teled? He wouldnt of teled if you didnt overhead. He's 13 prayer. L2brid.

ITS G A M E

In your bridding clips you were welfare bridding and using the same gear 99% of the time.

People say my KO messages are annoying but atleast I dont talk sh*t when people die. You talk way too much trash.

The last clip when you overhead for his specs... you think you're good because he teled? He wouldnt of teled if you didnt overhead. He's 13 prayer. L2brid.

First off, how is hitting tons of 500s not high hits =.=

Second, I risk 400k each time i go briding, and tbh there is no much "gear" i can wear that is better than ghostly and black d hide chaps. :/

Believe me i would like a lot of other things. And if ur talking about the edge clips, save it. I literally do not give a FUCK about them :)

Last thing, saying "gf nerd" when the guy is actually a flaming nerd, its just answering back.  Im sorry i cant prove this, but most of todays pkers I fight, at least, are annoyed by getting barraged while they sit in middle of the wild or in varrock sq.

ITS G A M E

And to everybody else, Im soz about tabs i feel nerdish enough  :( don't say anything about that pl0x <3

o0 PK Vids

First off, how is hitting tons of 500s not high hits =.=

Second, I risk 400k each time i go briding, and tbh there is no much "gear" i can wear that is better than ghostly and black d hide chaps. :/

Believe me i would like a lot of other things. And if ur talking about the edge clips, save it. I literally do not give a FUCK about them :)

Last thing, saying "gf nerd" when the guy is actually a flaming nerd, its just answering back.  Im sorry i cant prove this, but most of todays pkers I fight, at least, are annoyed by getting barraged while they sit in middle of the wild or in varrock sq.

- As for as your "High" hits go, They were all with Dragon Fire... Wow that's hard to hit high with Dbolts? Your DDS's were hitting 20-25's.

- As for your risk, I'm not just referring to your outfit, but as far as outfit goes use more god robes/wiz boots for risk? But what i was talking about is you were Dbolt/DDS'ing for 99% of your hybriding fights. Use more d scim, kbow, gmaul, d2h, dark bow, fury, vls in your fights. Especially since you were pking in +1 worlds. Needed alot more variety.

- As for your trash talking, here are all the points where you flamed your opponents and they clearly weren't talking trash: 0:53, 2:00, 2:54, 5:53

- BTW, Love your overheads at 5:01, 9:40.

Mark(Lileh)

Bridding clips where good from the exception of the constant trolling.

Music is overused, hard to find good music nowadays.

Tabs/Overheads.

2k9 Pker. Bleh..

~Lileh

ITS G A M E

I used karils xbow a lot and d long if u can see, even tho i didnt really KO with it, cuz im 89 str, n 99 range. Soz but i KO much more with ranged :/

Its true i need more weapons in hybrid fights, i will in next vid.

And what if i flame a lot LOL get over it, the point of the vid is to enjoy the kills not the guy talking... if u think it bothers when i talk, just dont pay attention -.- watch the damage. PLZ.

ITS G A M E

Bridding clips where good from the exception of the constant trolling.

Music is overused, hard to find good music nowadays.

Tabs/Overheads.

2k9 Pker. Bleh..

~Lileh

I play since '05 and Pk since '06 tyvm. :)

Might not be in this acc but still '06 pker.

0mfg me cb 3

lose the questionmarks after gg and stuff, stop flaming people. its really anoying to watch.

besides that its a good vid.

one more thing, you didnt own the yo mo guy.