High hits with melee - Video one

Soul

Hey everyone, recently been on my main wasting last few days of membership. Decided I'd try and make a maxing video :lol:

I'm not the best editer in the world, and that's pretty hard when you use Windows Movie Maker lol :whistle:

But here's my attempt at maxing with my stats :mellow:

Sorry if some hits are hard to see, I'm sort of new to video making and would appreciate and constructive criticism <3

Currently working on High hits with Range - Video one, so I don't want as many errors as there may be in the first.

Here's the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpfxf0prN0Y

Please comment, rate and maybe even subscribe? :)

Thanks guys, Aaron :rolleyes:

Wrong section

-> Pking Zone

Was going to post it there, but 'Pking Zone' well I didn't really kill anyone here lol :blush:

Would you be able to move it for me then, please?

Thanks.

severed arow

man wtf is going on with these forums noW? SOul this isnt totally directed at you but you've added to it but your new so pssshhh.

Has anyone noticed these forums get progressively worse? The GFX section had become very inactive and keeps getting attacked by +1's and troll attempts, OT is getting boring useless shit posted in allot and now posts keep getting mixed up in OT and General rs and pking WTH is going on >.<

+ loads of legends are leaving or have left.

this forum will go to the shits if we cant turn it around >.<

and i know im only a newfag, but ive been here long enough to realise this

man wtf is going on with these forums noW? SOul this isnt totally directed at you but you've added to it but your new so pssshhh.

Has anyone noticed these forums get progressively worse? The GFX section had become very inactive and keeps getting attacked by +1's and troll attempts, OT is getting boring useless shit posted in allot and now posts keep getting mixed up in OT and General rs and pking WTH is going on >.<

+ loads of legends are leaving or have left.

this forum will go to the shits if we cant turn it around >.<

and i know im only a newfag, but ive been here long enough to realise this

Hey there arent any legends on the internet and this video is really boring.. u have piety and supersets while u should have turmoil and extremes.. this is 2010 not 2008  :rolleyes: