Buying In Bulk.

ipkui

As I'm sure all of you know, dieing while pking sucks, but even worse dieing with an ava's accumulator is just plain annoying. You can't just go back to Ava and click "Buy x___ devices" Instead you have to go through an ungodly long speech just to buy and upgrade it. Why can't Jagex just help us out by fixing that? And what's with the recent "rock-climbing boots" update. Nobody ever had a problem now, and they've screwed the economy where people have had thousands of boots banked! Lastly, if junk items won't sell why doesn't the price on them just crash? I have had 304 mintcakes in my bank forever, that I can't sell! solution? lower the price or stop them from entering the game. And my favorite thing to hate: ADJUST CLUE SCROLLS ACCORDINGLY! It is annoying to see "wear a rune anything" on a clue scroll, especially after going through the harder challenges! How about Jagex does something to help Pures huh??? Maybe lower requirements for things? or make something we can use??? It's ridiculous how much pures are given so little to work with, but do so much with it! I say they make something to help us out just a little bit.

I C0NN0R I

your a moron. The game isn't meant for pures to exist, your meant to train stats to use higher items, if you don't want to get defence, then not having rune is the price you pay. Fucking pures these days don't know shit.

And my favorite thing to hate: ADJUST CLUE SCROLLS ACCORDINGLY! It is annoying to see "wear a rune anything" on a clue scroll, especially after going through the harder challenges! How about Jagex does something to help Pures huh???

We pures chose to be a pure, we knew the consequences, we deal with em.

I Agree, the buy x is a great idea buying them one at a time i so annoying i think they should have the upgrade x option too , these are really great ideas you should put these up on the rs forums , btw i think jagex hate pures

Jagex does hate pures, the proof is in the latest castlewars updates, where a bunch of us all scrambled to get that new shield, (which was said to be one defence) and found out later on that it actually required 40 defence.

Jagex does hate pures, the proof is in the latest castlewars updates, where a bunch of us all scrambled to get that new shield, (which was said to be one defence) and found out later on that it actually required 40 defence.

The shield was too overpowered, therefore it was changed to 40 defence.

So you think that only pures are upset by the removal of old wildy etc.? Jagex hates us all, not only pures.

Comment on first post:

The buy x would be nice, but i'm sure Jagex is working on more important updates than getting you more accumulators.

Rock climbing boots - these boots were great too, but jagex considered them overpowered for such a low price + that people could make a lot of money selling them for 5K+ to naive pk'ers. You can decide yourself if you want to pk with or without the +2 strength bonus. About the inflation/people getting money on this; theres always people getting rich on updates, EG: after the slayer helmet updates black masks went up by 500K in about 10 days, it's simply about being prepared.

Y Doorson I

i think jagex dont like pures much . being a pure ruins pking for other def noobs but The ava update have to come

i think jagex dont like pures much . being a pure ruins pking for other def noobs but The ava update have to come

You're kidding right? It's the other way around, since when the fuck do you see mr 99 range, 70 def going "urgh ffs i wish i was lower/higher combat all these pures are destroying me". The gear you get from defence is overpowered at higher combat, and at low combat, people don't have the brid skills to beat defense.

hey did u guys hear that michael jackson died

nice +1

sorry just all this has been complained about for like 3 years..

Guest Emote|Muse

if it makes u feel better i was fapping and i came and i got some on my shirt so i tried to stop mid-cum and that just made it come out more explosive and it got all over my shirt and i really like this shirt