Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Caught my dad with my girlfriend what the hell should I do?

Hunter94

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been. - when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off Canucks and start swinging on him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

heres pics of my GF for the pedos.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Mikey`

• Ow 3 Hit

• Joseph

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF

pic dont work

well you see, There is no picture, simmilar how to there is no exit strategy from the I-Rack.

That video is fucking hilarious.

Sir! The i-Rack is on fire!

I dont get it.

Am I retarded?

His girlfriend was a gary foreman grill, and his dad literally had MEAT in it. LOOOOOL

This is the first time somebody has trolled and actually succeeded, touché my friend

bwahahahaha

GEEEEORRRGE FOREMAAN!!

To those who are slow:

GF=George Foreman

I've had my George Foreman Grill for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my George Foreman Grill and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his hamburger meat in my George Foreman Grill.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of my George Foreman Grill and GTFO, needless to say my George Foreman Grill got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my George Foreman Grill to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my George Foreman Grill and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my George Foreman Grill has been. - when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off Canucks and start swinging on him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

heres pics of my George Foreman Grill for the pedos.

Yet I'm still confused. Topic title reads Girlfriend O_o

Oh, and I don't think the I-Rack is very stable.

Lets put more stuff in the i-Rack!

But the i-products don't look too happy in the i-Rack, are you sure we should put more things in there and not take them out?

Lets put more stuff in the i-Rack!

But the i-products don't look too happy in the i-Rack, are you sure we should put more things in there and not take them out?

I'll put 16,000 more things into the I-rack!