Faggot Target

Teh Combos

Teh Combos

So, i hop on to rs early in the morning remembering i logged at 7/8 targ last night, and started to ep till i got a target... It took 10 minutes to get 1, so i wait for my targ to come to me.. And we pot and start fighting... 5 seconds later he pulls claws out and specs so i put on p neck and runs off to multi like a bitch expecting a kill after 5 seconds... Like i didnt even get him to half hp...so the rage was starting to build up. So my targ comes back again after he has spec so the kid says 'no nec' i replied 'k,no spec n run' so we pot again and start fighting but this time it was like a 15 second fight with him eating his fatty choc bombs at 60hp when i was just using msb, so he claws me after 15 secs like i said he runs the fuck back to multi i was going off my fucking head about what lengths these kids go to for a fucking target kill.. So he comes back again this time with his mate im just thinking 'fuck off' so we pot and fight.. He just specs me and runs away.. And i lose him as targ.. FML /rant

Teh Combos

Yeah, will keep in mind since i got 94 mage and will fc the shit out of these kids and im pretty sure there is no foe fc rule so im good, but tbh, rs is becoming about who can afford the best hunt bot, like a majority of lvl 60s-70s have 99 hunt along with claws.. Becoming very sad tbh.

they spec and run, I bring familiar full of brews and shit, so i can stay in hot, while they lose time in safe

this just get 50sum with peng points and use terrorbird for single and when u 8/8 hop other pvp world stay there and go hotspo when 1min till new targ ull get a targ in that world. glĀ  :D

Well you could use tort/terrorbird but unfortunately they're limited to singleway combat only

No theyre not? LOL

thats if you want them too attack..

Well you could use tort/terrorbird but unfortunately they're limited to singleway combat only

No theyre not? LOL

There's always the risk of getting defence, sometimes you may not be fast enough to dismiss.

Not everyone TAB when they're in a tough situationĀ  :)

No theyre not? LOL

There's always the risk of getting defence, sometimes you may not be fast enough to dismiss.

Due to the fact they don't attack in single, apoint is invalid

No theyre not? LOL

Due to the fact they don't attack in single, apoint is invalid

If you accidentally walk/get lured into multi you have a problem

That hard to read?