Walli

75ed.png

Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Video of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtz8Ejp2OFU

33ojkoy.png

100704205832.png

33ojkoy.png

Foe came to the trip day peaking at 82 people and was very disappointed that no clan other than CH was out in the wild. We roamed around and killed many random mains and made some absolute bank loot. We also had fights with Ex, Hf and 1 fight MM and 1 spanking from MM and not in a good way. Read on for more info.

Foe Starting – 70-80 (we were rushed so didn’t get exact opts)

Hf Starting – 45-50

I will also mention our fight with Ex here, we fought them minutes before this fight, was pretty easy we had wayyyy more numbers than them and cleared them with literally nobody dieing. After banking and going down the stairs (in pvp world) Hf charged us from south, so we thought fuck it lets go. We know Hf is a very well organised and strong clan and have proven it against the likes of rot but I feel today foe did ourselves proud. The fight went on for around 30 minutes from 9:30ish gmt until 10 (when mm comes out). The fight went all over the wild between BH, clanwars and Fog. Both clans looked very strong, and it was a great fight. At 10 i called all foe to go inside fog and end the fight from our side, we had already used several return sets and i don’t think any pure clan realistically can outlast Hf in an area of the wild like that. So we left the fight and geared up to go find our only pure competition for the day mm who were now out.

Thanks for the clean fight Hf, Vh are tossers for camping at clanwars killing returners from both clans.

Foe Ending – 50ish inside fog

Hf Ending – 50ish outside when we left.

Pictures:

100704164212.png

100704224401.png

100704234317.png

100704153954.png

100704164831.png

100704153936.png

100704214146.png

100704214253.png

100704214348.png

egp9xu.png

4q1yt2.png

Foe Starting – 70-75

Mm Starting – 70-75

Wasn’t really a fight, was an embarrassment but we will throw it in anyway. Due to a shocking scout who for his pride’s sake i wont name myself and some smart play by MM Foe got hung drawn and quatered... all and all got shown up and gwas’d. We charged what was told was still a fall in on mm “far east of gap” only to find mm spread waiting to slap us around with their barrages. Most died, some tanked and got out to single n logged to the safe world called.

Foe Ending – 30ish managed to escape n log

Mm Ending – 70-75 (if any1 died they must suck)

egp9xu.png

4q1yt2.png

Foe Starting – 64

Mm Starting – scouted 70 but got told 67 so take your pick

Foe were bruised, batterd and hurt and that was just our ego after what had just happened. However, this is when we saw who the men were and who the pussyholes were. Several members quit after we died to mm the first time, however the loyal remained and we wanted pink blood. Vengeance would be ours.

Well, MM well and truely fucked around. They say thinking we could be so stupid as to do the sam mistake twice, when that didn’t work and we walked round from the north they ran off and sat on the big hill at new member gate hoping we would run up it into their barrages. When that didn’t work because we went through the old member gate and around to rogues castle they camped on the big hill north of new gate. Foe was bored of mm being what i will describe as pussies so we just hopped out. This seemingly baffled and confused mm, as they were scratching their heads they decided to hope with us, now they were really confused. As we were in the world first we took a comfy seat on the big hill. MM walked back and forth in single south thinking kk wtf now? Eventually they ran off to clanwars and then made their way to dwarves. Foe just sat happy chilling north of gap waiting for mm to grow some.  They spread at dwarves... so after all this fucking around foe went west to mossies and set up. Before we were fully set up and spread (as we were going to charge them) MM finally grew some and came charging at us for once from corp.

THE STARTING BATTLE FIELD WAS SLIGHTLY WEST OF THE MINATURE VOLCANOS NORTH OF THE NORTH EAST BH STAIRS, for any mm that are concerned.

Foe stood our ground, barrages the ridiculous clumps mm offered up and simple went toe to toe with mm for several minutes. The fight was somewhat even at one stage but then a swarm of Foe returners who came from the northeast stairs via the crater was too much for MM to handle, Foe rampaged through the area of wild tearing up all the mm members left. There was not an mm member in sight from mossies to dwarves so we got a fall in at mossies and then made our way to the bank through the crater.

It seemed during the fight a couple of amerifags had got home from w/e bullshit july 4th activity they were doing so that did help our return groups strength.

What i will end on though is thank you for mm for giving us a reason to have a trip, rest of you pure clans need to step it up... Great fights as always MM, not only today but throughout the whole weekend.

Foe Ending – 48 falled in at Mossies after the battlefield was cleared.

Mm Ending – 0, Dead or ran away

Pictures:

100704181942.png

35m3aiu.png

2s0zl1t.png

o8i7v7.png

11smbtv.png

100705001429.png

100705001846.png

100705002003.png

100705002145.png

100704182043.png

100704181812.png

An action packed trip, lows and high’s but we will do it all again next week without a doubt, gf all clans and thanks and see you next week!

egp9xu.png

Ily speshls

100704180531.png

Trips ending opts 2 hours and 30 mins in

100704182438.png

egp9xu.png

- Final Ownage Elite Leadership Team

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

Lol nice, I was pking with my friends clan "Chaotic" and yous cleared us pretty quick at cw but then again you's had probably 70 we had like 30

Nice feasting though