• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• HaychOne

• Razzot

• Y0sup

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good, im just not a fan of the whole teaming in single..Other then that tho got some nice kills and risks

dude i was thinking that same fuckin thing..

nice risks for your whole team, but its kinda hard NOT to kill a solo player when you have 6 or 7 people with you that can take him as soon as he decides to fight back.. not alot of skill involved..

but all in all pretty decent vid..

Its good, im just not a fan of the whole teaming in single..Other then that tho got some nice kills and risks

nice risks for your whole team, but its kinda hard NOT to kill a solo player when you have 6 or 7 people with you that can take him as soon as he decides to fight back.. not alot of skill involved..

It actually does take alot of skill but i cba to go through and explain it to you, a few of the 'old school' may understand how single pking works (from vids like brutality and unlimited and l2k and such...) but you clearly are just a new guy whos used to multi only and edge pking, so fair enough lol

It actually does take alot of skill but i cba to go through and explain it to you, a few of the 'old school' may understand how single pking works (from vids like brutality and unlimited and l2k and such...) but you clearly are just a new guy whos used to multi only and edge pking, so fair enough lol

oh my, yes, i am QUITE new to this game you call runeskahpe.. please sir, teach me!

i was playing this game before your parents even would let you on the internet.. and yes i've multi-ed for probably much longer than you, and it only takes about 1/4 the skill to multi against SOLO kids than it is to 1 v 1 someone... and if you disagree you're a racist homophobe that turns tricks on black men..

Really hard to take down a person in 1vs1 bringing your sharmutas to teleblock/dbow/barrage.

Single clips were nice though.

Also please get rid of K.O phrases, they're just too cocky.

oh my, yes, i am QUITE new to this game you call runeskahpe.. please sir, teach me!

i was playing this game before your parents even would let you on the internet.. and yes i've multi-ed for probably much longer than you, and it only takes about 1/4 the skill to multi against SOLO kids than it is to 1 v 1 someone... and if you disagree you're a racist homophobe that turns tricks on black men..

oh man... cba to even reply to your post, you just made yourself look like a right idiot.

oh man... cba to even reply to your post, you just made yourself look like a right idiot.

Naw he's right, that's why you have no response. On topic, nice vid  :nice:

There isnt much chance to show skill when pking with a team like that, most of the negative responses are from pures thinking they're the greatest things ever. But there are good brids in there, but not gonna lie most fucking suck solo pking :L:L and id name names but the only i dont know who they are other than 27Z272Z etc lol