need help with virus :(

bwuak maul

bwuak maul

so yeh basicly i had some warning from my antivirus that it has found a trojan horse and removed it.. so i was like okay noting wrong

scanned my computer noting found. well today i scanned it again just to be shur and guess what it found 2 other fking trojan horses  :angry:

im using avg antivirus fre edition lulz

annyone has an idea what to do ? 

Reformat or just get keyscrambler pro if you are only concerned about getting keylogged. Remove AVG and get MSE, it will do a better job but do not trust either to keep you safe. Be aware that it might be able to "put itself" on mass storage devices.

In most cases they are after one of two things: adding you to their botnet or logging your keys.

EDIT: Worse case scenario they are doing one of the two above things, it could be a person with less harmful motives.

not rs related

This.

and we aren't some kind of Final Ownage ComputerNerd Elite Clan

google your problem.

someone close this shit.

i refuse to help with anymore virus' after that last fuck tard didn't listen to me and just sat with it on his comp for like 2 weeks after i typed out specific details and provided links..

sorry man, one bad apple ruined it for the bunch..

cbf

bwuak maul

i refuse to help with anymore virus' after that last fuck tard didn't listen to me and just sat with it on his comp for like 2 weeks after i typed out specific details and provided links..

sorry man, one bad apple ruined it for the bunch..

cbf

its cool problem solved annyway ima just close this  :nice: