Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

[24\7] Near Reality Pking Server [24\7]

TehTeh

Posted Image

Uptime: 24/7 Hosted On A VPS

Pking based server. We also offer skilling for the users that like to skill.

Stable Economy, Great pking.

Shard very rarely crashes however I put it in a 3 hour restarter just In case :)

NO Godswords. D claws only hit twice.

Most of you remember the old server. Well this is 1k times better than the last base. We have been running on the new base for little over a month now. Drop rates are done properly to keep rare items rare. Pking is near perfect. Stop in check it out.

Posted Image

FORUMS: z10.invisionfree.com\di_pk

Played one last summer I guess I'll give it a try, usually these things attract faggots who just glitch and shit

lol i remember when i used to play this, shit was so pointless, stand in 1 spot for hours doin jackshit. lol

lol i remember when i used to play this, shit was so pointless, stand in 1 spot for hours doin jackshit. lol

and you don't on runescape?

I might try it out some day the last time I used a private server was I think pkrus. But Ill give it a shot I dont even play RS(the real) much I come on every now and then I lost interest though still got a 3 mont p2p card so I guess Ill play the real deal.