don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Wtf is with my comp???

bloodz max

bloodz max

well today when i singed in this little thing just popped op saying that i have a virus....and idk how, it says exactly this "Windows reports that computer is infected. Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. Click here for the scan you computer. Your system might be at risk."....rofl wtf click here for the scan you computer that shit doesn't even make sense and when i click on it this is what it looks like:

Posted Image

So can someone explain wtf is happening and tell me how to fix/get rid of it...

Thank You  :p

Edit: Now every minute this thing pops up saying that some program called EWRSTE wants to attack my comp and it asks if i want to block this attack or not?....rofl wtf this never has happened to me ever..

Tap U Hard

umm i think its trying to get you to buy the full version in order to scan or somthing, find a way to delete that anti virus system or block it, then download McAfee for free and use it. I had a similar problem where a virus was causing that screen to come up, turned out to have quite a few trojans.

Hope this helps

bloodz max

umm i think its trying to get you to buy the full version in order to scan or somthing, find a way to delete that anti virus system or block it, then download McAfee for free and use it. I had a similar problem where a virus was causing that screen to come up, turned out to have quite a few trojans.

Hope this helps

yea i have mcafee and i used it and scanned nothing came up and idk how the hell to delete it or block it i might have to manually block it myself or something really gay...thnx tap

Post if you have any other ideas...

Edit: im trying to delete it not working....i can't find a way to block it or delete it

Tap U Hard

Hope this helps

yea i have mcafee and i used it and scanned nothing came up and idk how the hell to delete it or block it i might have to manually block it myself or something really gay...thnx tap

Post if you have any other ideas...

Yeah you'll probally have to go through and manually block it.

Lol ultra

Best of luck.

bloodz max

alright ty everyone my comp is back to normal running some and protected i want to thank everyone that posted and a big thnx too ultra....and ultra sorry i treated u badly i kinda misunderstood ur post thought u were making fun of me lol