[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Rate my pure

M J

Hey, im MJ and this is my pure. I just got 60 attack and done lost city, im planning on doing mm in the near future, but atm im collecting cash for it. I do flesh crawlers as it's the most effective way i know (if you know any better ways please tell me). I find myself dying alot in wildy, so i want some advice. Give me some examples of what i should train and where, quests to do, some skills that i could train for money or something. But i got one question.. Am I failed?

Posted Image

as long as you are 1 def you arent failed.

My advice would be get range up. melee-only really limits the ways you can PK succesfully.

basicly i think you should set yourself goals like; complete DT, get addy gloves, get 70 range.

(70 range i would probably get at the ogre cage, or maybe rock crabs) when you have 70+, you can go blue drags, tzhaar, fire giants, aviancies etc :)

about PKing, wach a couple of vids, maybe practice in duel arena/at house parties etc with friends.

pked fo sho1

Get addy gloves, they are worth it. You aren't failed, just keep training and don't pk because it will nuke your bank.

Thanks all :) Inzany i will do as you said and train range, but where should i train at 20? And i'll get my wcing up too. Also i got way better advice here than at fi forums

just rock crabs really. or experiments. at 40/50+ u should go ogre cage or just stay at rock crabs/experiments

if you are f2p; 20-40 at monks by the monestary, and 40+ at minotaurs

It's a decent start but why did you train prayer and melee so quickly? They are the most easy skills in my opinion. But quest wise your off to a fast pace. Good luck with the rest of your pure. ;)

Whos, i trained prayer because of mm, (i did most of xp with quests) and i got 60 attack with the grand tree and tree gnome village done, didn't know how to do mm with 31 prayer. I will get 52 prayer l8r

You are not failed.

You should make Monkey Madness quest and train at bandits with prayer.

Mine pure essence or something for money  :lol:?

Your'e not failed, just work hard with range and str and it'll be okay, gloves etc too... It takes time - But it really worth it , trust me bro  :blush:

Olbermannn

Your probably dieing alot because melee fails at low level. In my opinion you should always train range and mage firstly, then start on your melee training. At this moment, do all the essential quests, get 80+ in range and mage. Then go from there. If i were you i'd stop training melee atm.

gl on what every you do.  :nice: