New account ...

Mester

Got 5 weeks of vacation left when i was about to make a pure, but then there was the climbers update which made me think - is it really worth it?

I currently play on Tumbling Axe, shit combat stats 45 defence but with some noteable skilling stats (80 farm 70 herb 80 craft)

Playing on a rune pure tends to get boring, so i want to try something new.

My first thought was to make a Gmauler and join FOE.

I've also heard of a new type of account - The agile pure. Agile pures have 85+ agility for the ability to wear agile armour, agile pures have 35 defence which is quested from level 1 to get barrows gloves, maxed agile pure would be around 100 cb (including 99 att, although this is with 16 pray). Agile armour takes about 5 mins to get back upon death.

Which account would you recommend?

pls

1nc0mp4r4bl3

I'd stay make a pure with 60 att. much more variety than 50 att and much easier to train with. Only 3 cb's difference between 50 and 60 att. Do you need defence for agule armour? What does it do? Never heard about it before.

Yea sum1 shud tell why that agility armor is so special

Agile top

Defence Bonuses

Stab: +40

Slash: +40

Crush: +40

Magic: +40

Ranged: +40

Summoning: +30

Agile legs

Defence Bonuses

Stab: +25

Slash: +25

Crush: +25

Magic: +25

Ranged: +25

Summoning: +10

No negative bonuses = Gud hybrid

Requires 35 defence and hitpoints and 90 agility (85 if using summer pies)

You must complete 250 laps without failing on both Advanced Courses.

You can get them back by speaking to the agility trainers.

Dragon slayer + nature spirit + heroes quest = Barrows gloves at 35 defence

60,90,30, 99 range, 99 mage, 85 hp, 95 prayer, 89 combat. Speccin 440s in full c statius ;) do it.

Soz but im not that much of a main eww

Yeah, because 89 combat is a main.. There's pures in this clan above 100 combat,and you're saying 89 combat is a main.

Still 30 defence ...

Yeah, because 89 combat is a main.. There's pures in this clan above 100 combat,and you're saying 89 combat is a main.

Still 30 defence ...

You said you play a zerker.. more than 30 def.. you contemplated doing a 35 def account, without turmoil, and yet you're calling 89 combat with 90 str and turmoil a main. lol...

Still 30 defence ...

You said you play a zerker.. more than 30 def.. you contemplated doing a 35 def account, without turmoil, and yet you're calling 89 combat with 90 str and turmoil a main. lol...

30 def is main, thats just the way it is.

watch me tb

tumblin ur an idiot. a main is the account you play the most, pures can be mains. dont make dumb fuckin topics and  then rip on others advise.

1def-pure 10-blk pure 20-initiate pure 30 addy daddy 45- zerk 45 and over is no longer pure or controlled defense.

tumblin ur an idiot. a main is the account you play the most, pures can be mains. dont make dumb fuckin topics and  then rip on others advise.

1def-pure 10-blk pure 20-initiate pure 30 addy daddy 45- zerk 45 and over is no longer pure or controlled defense.

I could also have called it a defence nube, but that would not be nice either.

So i guess all old school rune pures who have gotten turmoil are mains now, as you stated that 45+ isn't pure.

Please don't call people idiots for having their own opinion.