How Are They 'Risking' Anything?

Hearts

I don't understand why Vidmakers advertise 'Big Risks' when they have teammates following them PKing wherever they go? How is it a 'risk' if there's no chance of you dying? It's more correctly 'Expensive Gear Vid', not a 'High Risk Vid'. I don't see how any sort of PKing with a team is appreciated or respected for having high-end gear, when the PKer is never going to die with his 'high-risk' gear. Bullshit.

>Implying that teams cannot run into other greater teams and get killed... A risk is a risk, the word risk means your items are not safe, and you can potentially lose them, you are never 100% safe in pking, team or no team.

>Implying that teams cannot run into other greater teams and get killed... A risk is a risk, the word risk means your items are not safe, and you can potentially lose them, you are never 100% safe in pking, team or no team.

I;m 'implying' that we are talking about PK Vids. How many times have you seen a so-advertised 'High Risk' PKer/team die or run into a great team and get killed? If you have ever seen that, please link me. If not, then it still shouldn't be respected for high-end gear because they're never going to die.

Also, based on your argument: It's just as dangerous PKing with 100m gear Solo as I am PKing with 100m with 10 teammates. That doesn't sound very realistic. The risk is always there, but it's not even respectable with 6 or more teammates, as in vids.

shit that means im not risking 76k when i pk  with foe damn... no wonder i get shit loot!

Once again, I'm referring to Vidmakers, as mentioned in the post. Even so, when you're with FOE, the entire clan isn't singling out a single target 6+ v 1, as it is in a high risk vid.

I'm a vid maker, and I risk 5-60m+ Whenever I pk, sometimes with teams, I have died numerous times when pking with my team/clan. The risk is still there even when pking with a team, you will always run into a team bigger, and better then yours. The risk is still there.

I've died once solo pking with huge risks, yet I've died around 5+ times risking alot with my team/clan with me, as we Ran into a bigger, stronger clan. It's alot more risky pking with a clan, tbh.

i 2o d3f l

I'm a vid maker, and I risk 5-60m+ Whenever I pk, sometimes with teams, I have died numerous times when pking with my team/clan. The risk is still there even when pking with a team, you will always run into a team bigger, and better then yours. The risk is still there.

I've died once solo pking with huge risks, yet I've died around 5+ times risking alot with my team/clan with me, as we Ran into a bigger, stronger clan. It's alot more risky pking with a clan, tbh.

yt channel?

yt channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/glaringthrower

Vid 1+2 are shit, And msot of them are edge pking etc.

And vid 6 was just playing with 75 attack while I bought an ags.

I rarely vid when with my clan/team As I don't wanna risk losing that much cause of lag.

WOrking on 100% bridding vid @ drags/city/mb etc when I'm done with turmoil

From the moment you enter the wilderness with gear that you can lose you risk that gear..., doesn't matter if you're with a team or solo, you'll always have the chance of losing it, even though the chance of losing it with a team is smaller, it's still there. Therefore it's a risk.

From the moment you enter the wilderness with gear that you can lose you risk that gear..., doesn't matter if you're with a team or solo, you'll always have the chance of losing it, even though the chance of losing it with a team is smaller, it's still there. Therefore it's a risk.

I understand that. SO since you understand that there's less of a risk PKing with a team, why do Vidmakers advertise 'high risk' when they're protected by their team? And why do viewers think that they are amazing because of it?

I understand that. SO since you understand that there's less of a risk PKing with a team, why do Vidmakers advertise 'high risk' when they're protected by their team? And why do viewers think that they are amazing because of it?

With Big risks they mean that they are risking a big amount of money, they don't mean big risk as in a higher chance to get killed.

I saw this vid of someone who would pk with party hats and santas and at the end of the vid he has a clip of himself dieing with a santa and a white party hat. I forgot what that vid was called tho.

0--o0---o-o0

So you're saying having a team around you stops you from being hit high? The most common way people die while they're in "big risk" gear is because someone gets lucky and specs a 30-35 on them... How does having more people around you stop that from happening?

Win All Day or whatever died with a red partyhat and all that shit..its in the pk videos section of our forums