this are my stats:

Attack 99

Strength 99

Defence 99

Hitpoints 99

Magic 96

Ranged 92

Prayed 71

I am no honour, accept it, don't go bitching about it.

I will upload more tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

V Carrier V

Just because you admitted to being NH, I refused to look at any part of the gallery. Sorry.

Just shut the hell up.  I see no reason to be so ignorant like you are.  He is a maxed out main, and every mage at his level at least has 94.  If he was honor, and he had about 10m+ of gear, I think most people would be NH if they wore that much stuff and they were a main.  But to be so rude and ignorant as to not even look, you are just adding fuel to the fire of stuck-up and garbage pures.  People can choose what they want, and I know you can chose not to look.  But IMO that's just gay, and rude.

On-Topic:  Nice gallery bro, decent loots.  Looks like you have plenty of kills, good job bro.  :ph43r:

Olbermannn

Just because you admitted to being NH, I refused to look at any part of the gallery. Sorry.

Just shut the hell up.  I see no reason to be so ignorant like you are.  He is a maxed out main, and every mage at his level at least has 94.  If he was honor, and he had about 10m+ of gear, I think most people would be NH if they wore that much stuff and they were a main.  But to be so rude and ignorant as to not even look, you are just adding fuel to the fire of stuck-up and garbage pures.  People can choose what they want, and I know you can chose not to look.  But IMO that's just gay, and rude.

On-Topic:  Nice gallery bro, decent loots.  Looks like you have plenty of kills, good job bro.   :ph43r:

He didn't have 10m gear on him at all times though, as you can see most of the kills are in edge. Also NH on mains means, pjing then farcasting, claw rushing etc.

And tbh, you cant say shit, this is a PURE forum, and HONOUR forum, so if he decides to not look at the gallery, then thats fine.

ON TOPIC: I'm not sure what kind of "nh" you are, but its a pretty nice gallery.

i was expecting better loot considering the stats and combat level

remember the drops are random.. lol pures make more money from pvp then mains tbh. its easyer to get kills. u loose less when u die.

Just shut the hell up.  I see no reason to be so ignorant like you are.  He is a maxed out main, and every mage at his level at least has 94.  If he was honor, and he had about 10m+ of gear, I think most people would be NH if they wore that much stuff and they were a main.  But to be so rude and ignorant as to not even look, you are just adding fuel to the fire of stuck-up and garbage pures.  People can choose what they want, and I know you can chose not to look.  But IMO that's just gay, and rude.

On-Topic:  Nice gallery bro, decent loots.  Looks like you have plenty of kills, good job bro.   :ph43r:

He didn't have 10m gear on him at all times though, as you can see most of the kills are in edge. Also NH on mains means, pjing then farcasting, claw rushing etc.

And tbh, you cant say shit, this is a PURE forum, and HONOUR forum, so if he decides to not look at the gallery, then thats fine.

ON TOPIC: I'm not sure what kind of "nh" you are, but its a pretty nice gallery.

Yeah, when I pk with clans I use teles etc, but I never pj, rush etc, that's just a waste of time. farcasting isn't NH btw.

i was expecting better loot considering the stats and combat level

remember the drops are random.. lol pures make more money from pvp then mains tbh. its easyer to get kills. u loose less when u die.

drops aren't only based on amount of dp and having 75k, also the amount of quests, total level, etc. Usually if I get one hour of drop potential I get at least one 1m+ loot.