Whats going on?

Mester

I've been on the Azores for 1 week without any internet connection.

Has there been any updates on rs recently?

I've noticed some rants, has something changed to the rs economy or what?

I All Pr0 I

Climbing boots went from -1k to 75k by jagex,since they thought they was too Low for their bonuses,so people gained moneys.and people alched them for 45k since they don't/didn't sell.

Lol idiots you forgot all skills going to 120??

this

and yeh sailing is the new skill, it sucks.

right now im lvl 73 just unlocked titanic, its pretty cool apart from it just fkin sunk!

Lol idiots you forgot all skills going to 120??

this

and yeh sailing is the new skill, it sucks.

right now im lvl 73 just unlocked titanic, its pretty cool apart from it just fkin sunk!

lol!

Russia Bows

old hp barr and hits r back, old bh and old wildy aswell, you can chose optionaly, the chat is back on a piece of paper and there is a pickup penality.

old hp barr and hits r back, old bh and old wildy aswell, you can chose optionaly, the chat is back on a piece of paper and there is a pickup penality.

Mass level 3 botters that all look the same have returned to dominate every yew tree in the game.

You can no longer change your character to be black. Jagex is passing out white robes with pointy hoods at the clothes shop in vorrak. If you get a robe you will also get a free pitchfork, Torch, and length of rope. If your character is currently black I don't recommend logging in for a few weeks. Or you will want to wear armor that covers your entire body before you get spotted and look for houses that have a small patch work of cloth in the upper right window by the door. These houses are safe houses and will host you over night. Be careful as Jagex likes to raid them in the middle of the night. There isn't much time. Best of luck, Lets all try and make it through this alive.