Please help,Not flame (:

I Switch Bro

I Switch Bro

Ah ok,Well see im making a Turmoil 30 def or Rune Pure account,Not asking to join Foe so skip your "Wrong forums" posts.

When i mentioned this to my friend he told me,I wonder if anyone has gotten 95 prayer at soulwars and i just Rofled.

But then i calced it and its only 2.7k Zeals.. ok sorry for using "Only" but turmoil last time i checked is 175-200m.

I would be able to get into a 110+cc and win all games so its 100 zeals a day,So thats 27-35 days which isin't so bad i think.

So what would you reccomend,99 Hunter and make the cash,Or just Soulwar it.

For everyone who helps/tries to help or atleasts posts without flaming what so ever thanks. (:

99 hunter is no longer a respectable 99, and soul wars is just a scummy way of getting free experience.

Monster hunt/skill for it, and then gilded altar.

Ah ok,Well see im making a Turmoil 30 def or Rune Pure account,Not asking to join Foe so skip your "Wrong forums" posts.

When i mentioned this to my friend he told me,I wonder if anyone has gotten 95 prayer at soulwars and i just Rofled.

But then i calced it and its only 2.7k Zeals.. ok sorry for using "Only" but turmoil last time i checked is 175-200m.

I would be able to get into a 110+cc and win all games so its 100 zeals a day,So thats 27-35 days which isin't so bad i think.

For everyone who helps/tries to help or atleasts posts without flaming what so ever thanks. (:

^^ double quote

How is that funny? It's not even a legitimate question...only an idiot would spend money on the bones. I'd do d bones till like 75-80 or so if you have a moderate amount of cash then BOT sw. It would take a month, rather than...what? Without staking or old pk making that kind of money would take probably until rs2 shuts down. 500k is the new 10m, go buy the sw bot. Rsbots.net. 17.95. Enjoy

another stupid question thread.

someone close this and by the way

24hours a day x 60 = minutes a day

minutes a day ( 1440 ) : 20 ( 20mins a round )

= 72 zeals per 24hours

= 72 zeals per 24hours

If you lose every game. That's a guaranteed 72 zeals per 24 hours.

I Switch Bro

= 72 zeals per 24hours

Go back to school ignorant cunt. 3 zeals per 23 minutes,So lets just say 9 zeals per hour.So i don't get how you come up with 72 zeals per 24 hours ignorant child.

^^ double quote

How is that funny? It's not even a legitimate question...only an idiot would spend money on the bones. I'd do d bones till like 75-80 or so if you have a moderate amount of cash then BOT sw. It would take a month, rather than...what? Without staking or old pk making that kind of money would take probably until rs2 shuts down. 500k is the new 10m, go buy the sw bot. Rsbots.net. 17.95. Enjoy

how fucking stupid are you?

= 72 zeals per 24hours

Go back to school ignorant cunt. 3 zeals per 23 minutes,So lets just say 9 zeals per hour.So i don't get how you come up with 72 zeals per 24 hours ignorant child.

I concur but you're a newfag on this forums and trolling won't get you respect. Please remove yourself from our forums and crawl back to MM, reject.

I Switch Bro

^^ double quote

My post or his?

^^ double quote

Since I was 8 I pulled off lieing about my age, others depicting me as a 14 year old. I'm 14 now and if I wanted to be a grammar Nazi squad affiliate, I could pull off 21. Don't start a flame war please, unless you already have a bot, making the money will take ages. If you do have a bot, why waste time making the money rather than botting soul wars? Exactly.

Ok you fucking kids, grow up and leave the thread alone and stop chirping each other because you can't come to a conclusion about whose better at calculating the statistics of a pathetic ingame powerhousing cheat method excuse of a minigame.

Christ.

Ok you fucking kids, grow up and leave the thread alone and stop chirping each other because you can't come to a conclusion about whose better at calculating the statistics of a pathetic ingame powerhousing cheat method excuse of a minigame.

Christ.

This even if my post may be seen as hypocritical.

I Switch Bro

Christ.

Real tough E-Gangster

Christ.

Real tough E-Gangster

People attempt to help you and you start a flame war.

I think you're being the E-Thug here.

I Switch Bro

Christ.

Real tough E-Gangster

I just asked a question about sw and hes calling me pathetic for using sw when i never even talked about him so no thanks,not an E-Gangster

Christ.

Real tough E-Gangster

I just asked a question about sw and hes calling me pathetic for using sw when i never even talked about him so no thanks,not an E-Gangster

Dontrage

Dontcry

Donttroll

GoDie

^^ double quote

Since I was 8 I pulled off lieing about my age, others depicting me as a 14 year old. I'm 14 now and if I wanted to be a grammar Nazi squad affiliate, I could pull off 21. Don't start a flame war please, unless you already have a bot, making the money will take ages. If you do have a bot, why waste time making the money rather than botting soul wars? Exactly.

i didnt say anything about grammar? i have every single bot seeing as I was a moderator at rsbotting.com so I have the scripts/bot on the game. But why the fuck would you waste 2 months botting soul wars when you can get 95 prayer in a week? its a game... not real life gp doesnt count for shit

^^ double quote

i didnt say anything about grammar? i have every single bot seeing as I was a moderator at rsbotting.com so I have the scripts/bot on the game. But why the fuck would you waste 2 months botting soul wars when you can get 95 prayer in a week? its a game... not real life gp doesnt count for shit

But why the fuck would you waste 2 years making cash when you can bot sw for 95 pray in 2 months? It's a game...why waste more of your time than needed?

You're a fucking retard.

^^ double quote

But why the fuck would you waste 2 years making cash when you can bot sw for 95 pray in 2 months? It's a game...why waste more of your time than needed?

You're a fucking retard.

im a retard? coming from the person who treats runescape as real life.

YOUR RIGHT. ITS A GAME. WHY WASTE MORE OF YOUR TIME THEN NEEDED.

that is what you just said ^

yet your arguing with the fact that any person who isn't a no-lifing emo like yourself would do dragon bones at a alter...

and 2 years? i can make 200m in a month...

^^ double quote

You're a fucking retard.

yet your arguing with the fact that any person who isn't a no-lifing emo like yourself would do dragon bones at a alter...

then you have to use the bones on an alter which takes ages. It's probably going to take time selling whatever you make for 200m a month, theres more time...I said if you DONT BOT then you're not going to get 95 prayer easily. If you bot, it takes longer making money botting than training prayer with soulwars. Do I have to break it down for you even more idiot? Fucking illiterate rednecks on these forums.

^^ double quote

You're a fucking retard.

then you have to use the bones on an alter which takes ages. It's probably going to take time selling whatever you make for 200m a month, theres more time...I said if you DONT BOT then you're not going to get 95 prayer easily. If you bot, it takes longer making money botting than training prayer with soulwars. Do I have to break it down for you even more idiot? Fucking illiterate rednecks on these forums.

oh shit yeah, using bones on an alter is gonna take ages... jesus christ your stupid.

i can probably bot 200m in 3 week and sell all the items instantly and then get 95 prayer in 5 days.

Christ.

Ikz for Public Mod.

Locked.