Logan is back! Old School FOE returns <3 What to do with my account?!

|Logan|

dude, fuck it, just max your shit, stay 60 att and 1 def..

SO YOU CAN PKAZY WITH MEEEE!!

dude i got Ze-D-E-V-I-L unlocked awhile ago, but got him rebanned again for some reason idk why..

pm me i'll give you a nice little present to help with your training..

:D

Just got 60 Attack, 91 Str now, 67 Cmb  :lmao: Need to get DT and Evil Dave RFD finished so I have addy gloves, So lazy.. :blush:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jake|i2martuk

• Eric

• ViBeZz

• |Logan|

dude, fuck it, just max your shit, stay 60 att and 1 def..

SO YOU CAN PKAZY WITH MEEEE!!

dude i got Ze-D-E-V-I-L unlocked awhile ago, but got him rebanned again for some reason idk why..

pm me i'll give you a nice little present to help with your training..

Just got 60 Attack, 91 Str now, 67 Cmb  :lmao: Need to get DT and Evil Dave RFD finished so I have addy gloves, So lazy.. :blush:

i still gotta do the monkey for my addy gloves, cba to train the stats for that,

i'm 60 att, 98 str, 1 def, 99 range, 52 pray, 90 hps, 81 cmb

just max your shit and pk with me n00b..

yo, I used to lure with you or some shit if I remember right. I was on enturage/no emote

Holy fek, Enty :) Yeahh we used to lure  :wub:

Welcome back, Runescape is a shadow of it's former self, i would say if you havn't played it for a while, you've not missed out on much.

Welcome back, Runescape is a shadow of it's former self, i would say if you havn't played it for a while, you've not missed out on much.

How many times do you have to post useless shit for a +1? Shut the fuck upppppppppppppppppppp.

Also, hi Logan  ^_^ You dunno me, been around not that long, but yeah, i try to be funny. Welcome back to RS, have foon.

i would say stay 50 att and 13 pray for minimum cb u can be maxed at lvl 75 with 13 pray but if you find 50 att boring i say get 60 att and keep it 13 pray unless your considering getting a fire cape etc + im guessing youve done the req quests that give att xp?