Uaex V Jad: Combo Breaker

Uaex V Jad

Uaex V Jad: C-c-c-combo Breaker

Hello fokes, I am Uaex V Jad ^^ Some of you might remember me from breaking lowest combat level fire care records. Been back into pvp when it came out. I get boored warching most video's, its allways the same dds. Now the style is d claws apperently... No thx for me. I produce Short & Powerfull video's that you have to see!

Video Information

Length: 3:54
Editted: On Macintosh
Editted by: Bonesaw Pk

Pk Video 2: Combo Breaker (click image below)

Posted Image

--------------------------------------------------

Previous Video's

Pk Video 1: Ressurection

Created & Editted by Bonesaw

Seen it on the ol boards, but I gotta say thnx for re-posting it man I really enjoyed it ALOT, and I think Ill watch it again for the sake of it since it was so good..

Btw when is video three coming around on this account Alex I wanna see it?

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE this vid. Already subbed and favorited the 1st time I saw it. I saw it about a week ago and watched it like 10 times now. I like 2:00 when you killed the pjer and the last kill when you owned that guy taking all that bs.

Keep up the good work, cant wait for your future videos.

Uaex V Jad: C-c-c-combo Breaker

Hello fokes, I am Uaex V Jad ^^ Some of you might remember me from breaking lowest combat level fire care records.

watched both of those numerous of times :d.i really dont like the claws but it's interesting since you were around the 78's combat lvl. 5/5 :]