[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Call Of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2

gfdgfd

Hi, i just thought i'd make a thread for CoD fans who have heard about COD MW2 : Just found out, Infinity Ward is no longer partnered with Activision, therefore, Modern Warfare 2, is no longer a "call of duty" game, it is part of Infinity Ward's series they will be doing just called "Modern Warfare"..  It is out on the 10th of november this year. Can't wait. From what i've seen from other videos, you play as a badass english guy with a Mr T mohawk, also, your captain is now Soap McTavish[Who you played as in CoD4] :o nice to see soap is getting somewhere. I think this will definately be better than CoD4 tbh.

The graphics look fucking amazing tbh

1st Gameplay Video taken at E3:

Trailer:

I'm trying to find another video i watched yesterday which was pretty cool. Thanks, sorry if everybody already knows all this.

Also found this Assassin's Creed 2 trailer: looks pretty amazing TBH

Number 6 already wtf lol :p.

Yes they make them quickly, because they have been swapping over every year from Treyarch to Infinity Ward, so while Treyarch was making CoD WaW.. Infinity Ward were working on this :P

Kyle|Lol The PK

Assassin's Creed 1 was okay but got sooooo repetitive and rather boring.

I hope they do some new stuff with #2. And yeah Cod:MW2 looks bad ass :)

Woot don't need to wait long before I get it :D I really wanna try the new Assasins creed too cuz it seems my type of game ;) Never owned a CoD before, just played round my mates like every day lol. Time i stop mooching off them and gety it! (assasins creed isn't on X-Box is it? can't remember  :unsure2:)

Woot don't need to wait long before I get it :D I really wanna try the new Assasins creed too cuz it seems my type of game ;) Never owned a CoD before, just played round my mates like every day lol. Time i stop mooching off them and gety it! (assasins creed isn't on X-Box is it? can't remember  :unsure2:)

Yes, AC is multi-platform, it was out on the xbox first i think.