anyone please transfare method

Boring_Ffs

Good luck getting a good one, if somebody leaks their good method, then it may get ruined/fixed etc.

hey buddy.. if you know one that works i'll give you some purrdy gee pees for a leak to me :D

Account A = Receiving GP

Account B = Giving GP

1) Get account A and B to a shop where nobody goes.

2) Get account B to sell an expensive item in the shop (Make sure nobody is around to ninja it!)

3) Now go onto account A and buy the item (It wont cost much)

4) Sell back to account B or sell to GE for major $$

Account A = Receiving GP

Account B = Giving GP

2) Get account B to sell an expensive item in the shop (Make sure nobody is around to ninja it!)

doesnt work every acc has their own shop stock  :(

Account A = Receiving GP

Account B = Giving GP

doesnt work every acc has their own shop stock  :(

General store, it works I did it earlier...

Good luck getting a good one, if somebody leaks their good method, then it may get ruined/fixed etc.

hey buddy.. if you know one that works i'll give you some purrdy gee pees for a leak to me :D

Nah, i don't know one unfortunately =/ If i knew one i'd give you one free just cause ur my bbz anywaiz xx  <3  :wub:

Lol not gonna happen :p

i tought your me friend .. and everyone knows that i love foe <3 but i cant join it couse i couldnt come to pk trips but id love to :S i always come ti pk trips when i can..

plyz anyone give me a good money trasfare method :/ i wanna trasfare some money from main to pure

you're kidding right? You won't be able to comprehend my intellectual troll reply, but obviously no one is going to give you a "transfare" method.

plyz anyone give me a good money trasfare method :/ i wanna trasfare some money from main to pure

you're kidding right? You won't be able to comprehend my intellectual troll reply, but obviously no one is going to give you a "transfare" method.

Cut the crap, nobody actually cares how smart you are. This is the second time i've seen you mention how smart you are, or how good your typing is, Boring Ffs has not done anything to you, so get off his nuts. Also, using the word "comprehend" does not make you an intellectual, sorry kid.

Cut the crap, nobody actually cares how smart you are. This is the second time i've seen you mention how smart you are, or how good your typing is, Boring Ffs has not done anything to you, so get off his nuts. Also, using the word "comprehend" does not make you an intellectual, sorry kid.

verbally raped..

btw pur3 i still got that 20m on my skiller i want on my pure :(  no one ever helped me out \\wrists

Transfer* If there's a red squiggle it means you spelled it wrong.

On Topic:

All the transfer methods that are out you have to pay for. And no one wants to give them out because they get leaked and they wasted their money for nothing.