RsGoldSites - Legit?

Shad3y

Lmfao not trying to advertise about buying RSGold from those type of black-market sites however I just bought 20m for $15 expecting to be scammed but it was actually legit and I received the 20m within 2 days. I'm thinking now of buying 200m which should take 13-15 days apparently according to them.

Money isnt really the problem here as I own a RSPS and probably take in around $400 each month, just don't know if I want to risk it as 200m is a lot more riskier.

Money isn't a problem?

Unless you're shitting money aswell as getting the $400 a month, there's better things to spend it on.

Spittles (Old School)

If you're rich and have left over money and don't know what to do with it then alright but other than that I think it's a waste.

ok, for all the flamers. Alot of you spend 8+hours on then net/rs a day. Thats half your day, so whats wrong with buying 200m when most of you do things on rs that are 1m a hour. Seems like he's saving time buying money to me. However id personally bot lol but that's me im poor.

On topic: depends on what site, a lot of sites have really good reputations. But as zez said, you might get banned since all they're gonna do is bot your account 24/7 for the gold.

This is a joke right? Money is not a problem? Nigguh, when is money never not a problem, you could buy a fucking pony with that shit, how awesome would that be, low ridin' through the fuckin' town on your very own fuckin' pony, that'd be so fuckin' cash son, erryone would be like, OHHHH SHIIIIITTTT, NIGGUHS GOT A POOOONY!!!! And you'd be like, yeah nigguh best believe i got a pony nigguh, and you could call it Sugarcane, and feed it fuckin' carrots 'n' shit.

35jkpd5.jpg

Buying 200m doesn't seem like such a good fucking idea now does it? Thank me later when you the biggest hustla in town.

This is a joke right? Money is not a problem? Nigguh, when is money never not a problem, you could buy a fucking pony with that shit, how awesome would that be, low ridin' through the fuckin' town on your very own fuckin' pony, that'd be so fuckin' cash son, erryone would be like, OHHHH SHIIIIITTTT, NIGGUHS GOT A POOOONY!!!! And you'd be like, yeah nigguh best believe i got a pony nigguh, and you could call it Sugarcane, and feed it fuckin' carrots 'n' shit.

35jkpd5.jpg

Buying 200m doesn't seem like such a good fucking idea now does it? Thank me later when you the biggest hustla in town.

lol'd