Rant and Compliment.

Nice Guy

Uhh, hi. So I'm a regular on RSC (even though I lurk more than I post) and I've seen so much shitty Runescape art (be it sigs, banners, avatars, etc.) on there that I began to think that no one who plays this game has a shred of artistic ability. Then I saw this:

http://i32.tinypic.com/75ed.png

I was like "holy fucking shit that's amazing." Finally a piece of art that doesn't look like the product of a fucking 5 year old let loose on MS Paint. Nice job, whoever made that.  :nice:

Oh, and just to give you an example of the SHIT quality art I was referring to:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8516/hfbanner.gif

Guy in the blue looks like he's trying to take a shit while standing, derp.

Also, I'm not some mad kid who's clan got beat my HF or anything (even though I do think they're fags, primarily for their botched definition of a "pure"  :whistle:). I'm not even in a clan tbh (don't have the time or attention span for it). I just read RSC clan fight topics a lot and this was the first example I had on hand. /rambling

So to wrap this up, FOE = gudpk and apparently gudartists.

Later.

I love how you think anybody cares about what your opinion of what is art and what isn't, so much so that you felt it worthy of a topic.

just beacause someone haz teh gfx skills doesnt make anything they do good art

art isnt a well structured painting its something that conveys emotion or has a story to tell or w/e the fuk u want it to be but a picture on it own isnt art sorry but this topic fails...