So I started playin again

X No Mercy O

X No Mercy O

I started back up like a week ago, and I'm wondering if I should just no life soulwars since I don't play a huge amount I may as well get fast exp while I'm playing, or should I just keep with slayer and have a decent money making stat to show for it after a while. Accounts pretty decent, 74 str 60 attack 79 range 20 def rune gloves all that good stuff. Decent start to a nice pure really just got burned out (Don't lvl a pure with Reeves unless you can play everytime hes online lol). Not lookin to be one of those OMG WHERE SHOULD I GO LVL threads, I'm just wondering is it worth more to just max out fast to pk and make all the money there, or lvl slower and have slayer as a something to show for and make some money along the way to maxing. Any comments would be nice, thanks.

you sir, should just quit again.

give a drop party with everything you've got and then leave.

life without this game is better

you sir, should just quit again.

give a drop party with everything you've got and then leave.

life without this game is better

if i quit this game i'd be off these forums as well.

lol

X No Mercy O

Might be a possibility when my membership is almsot over haha, pay by text is expensive >_> I mean I was playin my friends maxed main for a bit and doing slayer tasks and gws was boring as hell after a while, but I mean it may be a different thing to be getting combat lvls while lvling slayer on a lower account then just slayer on a maxed account. Who knows, I know slayer as a pure makes no money till higher lvls, seeing how you have to pray a lot of the tasks heh

X No Mercy O

Where might one find a decent sw bot? Hypothetically of course ;) (Don't trust googling bots unless I know exactly what I'm lookin for)