Iz Jade Iz

99 attack or no?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. 99 attack or no?

• 99 attack
    • 80 attk with 80 dung
    • 75 attk
    • 99 attk with 80 dung

So im pretty close to being maxed and im slaying my way to 85 slayer.  Ive been thinking of training attack, i know i want 80 dungeoneering so 80 attack is for sure but im not sure if i should get attack to 99 or 80+ even.  Share your .02 cents here =D

34ozlsh.jpg

downt get 99 attack you will get raped by all those 80 def tanks and turmoil zerks 80 attack is fine tbh.

rapier is relly relly relly gud

pker of neeb

get it 99... im sick of all the bullshit pures calling themselves maxed at 75 fuck that... back in the day you werent maxed till 99 attack and yes it will make pvp more challenging but ide kill to see a good 99 att pure in the modern pvp worlds :).

get it 99... im sick of all the bullshit pures calling themselves maxed at 75 fuck that... back in the day you werent maxed till 99 attack and yes it will make pvp more challenging but ide kill to see a good 99 att pure in the modern pvp worlds :).

Well i did have a 99 att 99 str 31 def 100 cmb pker back in old wild and it raped,

1549aud.jpg

back then you didnt need range, melee and mage did the job haha

but times have changed and i dont think 99 is worth it.

ps: im slaying 85 thats why i was considering 99 attk, since i got 99 str last week if i would have slayed attack id be level 84 attk right now...