I V A N S I ~ Pk Video 1 ~ Edited By Asa Productions

Asa

Asa Productions Presents
I V A N S I
PK Video 1

------------------------------------------------------

Well, this took me about 2 days, After I showed him a screenshot of something he saw vegas was up. and he asked if I would want to edit his for him. It was complete Success, Video shows some High hits and awesome k0's. 99 Str Range 20 Defence sure is where its at. L0l I point this out because of the vastly scaled editing on it. I haven't even finished an edited pk video in Vegas and was released. Glad I Finally can :D

Video Info
Edited with: Sony Vegas Pro 8.0
Captured With: Hypercam2 :(
Edited By: Asa Productions

Links

Stream-

(Rate, Comment, Subscribe)

DownLoad-
http://files.filefront.com/VansPKVid1Completewmv/;13845282;/fileinfo.html

---------

Ps. vans hasn't even seen it l0l

Tell me what you think! Thanks
-Asa

Tap U Hard

Yes got first post.

asa, awesome vid i really enjoyed it, had some nice specs in there and great fights. well done with the editing and reping FOE.

The intro with your name was a little out of place, but hey. you get right into the ownage.

5/5 man, great job.

Watching now, edit in my thoughts.

Liked the first intro, then you had an intro to an intro of your name that lasted 25 seconds. Was extremely lame.

Editing was so-so, a bit weird. Nice pk'ing, 4/5.

woot.just got back in and finally watched it :D. thanks asa for editing it on short notice lol :p i only had abour 35 or so clips so yeah.i just wanted to finally get a pk vid out since my old olddddddddd one got deleted from filefront.hopefully ill be getting more clips soon :x thanks again asa

Nice vid Asa, glad to see a finished vid from you. Great editting and great clips, you both did a good job. Glad to see you guys reppin' Foe. ^_^

Olbermannn

I'll watch when i've gotten 20 range :lol:

Edit: The editing was nice but the loot was bad. Also the clips overall weren't too impressive. Should of really got better clips before putting the vid together.

3/5

For a high level I did enjoy seeing different locations. A lot more difficult for a 90+ combat pure than a level 70. Some of the music was a bit out dated. You had a lot of decent clips, but I really didn't see the jaw droppers. I didn't see any high DDS specs like 30-30+ or anything close such as G maul specs or w\e. The editing was okay, but I felt it was a bit choppy. I think Asa could've done better. Overall worth watching.

6/10

Scotty|w0rst

Chris outdated music but yet to be used on pk videos. Loved the second song and I know where he got it :DDD

Chris outdated music but yet to be used on pk videos. Loved the second song and I know where he got it :DDD

I will soon to be using that song again scotty maybe not now. maybe not later. :D