• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zennithh

• Juli

• IJAY

• Demoney

it was once upon a time in classic.

i went up in my full rune through trees north of falador, to get runes at dark wizards, a kid in fucking mithril appeared and ripped my ass apart so i decided ok i go make a pure.

back in 2006 when i was new went out with full addy and addy long and everytime i saw a pure i would say no rune 2h haha

CHRONlCBLUNT

mine was on my main at chaos druids like 6 years ago.

got rushed by a pure and didnt even see what he looked like, i died so quick! lol

i 2o d3f l

mine was on my main at chaos druids like 6 years ago.

got rushed by a pure and didnt even see what he looked like, i died so quick! lol

that sucks :p

back on my low lvl pure with 3 def and 53 magic and super low hp id use like earth blast just north of vorrak in the multi spot and i thought i was a super pro pker..

Got chaos rune spells on my lvl 50 or so main cause I remembered that mage hit high. Kept running in and 1 hitting and getting smashed by a pure. Would have been '04-'05. Took on pures soon after, thus my lvl 71 main and lvl 65 and 60 pures. Was really bad till last year when I took up p2p and honor and joined E.