Jagex are getting owned by the real brains of runescape...

severed arow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• ViBeZz

• severed arow

• I All Pr0 I

watch me tb

climbing boots starting to come down 67k now

dw they will be down to around 20k in a few days or weeks.. due to many people trying to sell

they wont go below 45k.

Gareth l Rare

`1. they made a shit update

only good updates this year have been pvp armors and handcannon + quests

`2. The rollBack

They wont do roll back as if they would have, they would have done it hours after the update and not days. As its been way too long now, a rollback would cause more mayhem and anarchy than its worth.

End of the day, just got to move on and realize that its a fucked up system and we have no part in any of it. Nothing we say really matters (hardly) and although we pay their bills, they dont give a toss about us our what in our best interest.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

<-- check sexy PC

dw they will be down to around 20k in a few days or weeks.. due to many people trying to sell

u stupid?

alch price is 45k..

and i would really worry if they dropped to 20k cos that means its 25k gp profit per alch... gg scape?

u stupid?

alch price is 45k..

and i would really worry if they dropped to 20k cos that means its 25k gp profit per alch... gg scape?

first link makes jagex look like idiots lol

ye hand the second link makes the m look like lieing scummy bastards

hahaha this^

Mainz II Men

u stupid?

alch price is 45k..

Nats r goin up to 26k ea

Once again you pures are doing nothing but overreacting about something you're going to adjust to in about a week.

Fucking idiots.

K?look at the prices of items,claws raised 1.7m dfs 800k,ags 2m,rune boots going to hit 500k rofl.

yeah its going to be fine in a week lol.

Popular pking weapons that have been fluctuating since the day came out rising?

Holy shit, the end of RuneScape!

they rised 800k-3m Claws,ags,dfs arnt 'natural'.

Were you dropped on your head as a child or is common sense inept to the walls of your skull? Of course it's natural, everything changes based on what happens to the economy and then it changes back later. This has been happening since the Grand Exchange was released.

Elven Dremor

Who cares? Seriously .. So much bitching.

Most of you don't even know how much GP enters and leaves this game on a daily basis, no-one does.

People are quick to make assumptions towards Jagex - You're only pissed off because you didn't make shit off the update.

severed arow

Most of you don't even know how much GP enters and leaves this game on a daily basis, no-one does.

People are quick to make assumptions towards Jagex - You're only pissed off because you didn't make shit off the update.

i dont care i didint make anything lol i just think its funny how stupid jagex look

the guy in the first link is a genius

Basic math learned in middle school applied to a runescape equation

yep

you seem a little heated bro

Elven Dremor

i dont care i didint make anything lol i just think its funny how stupid jagex look

My reply wasn't directly towards you - Was to everyone that is bitching. ;)

And you know how much does enter and exit right?

i am the real brain of runescape so i will own all of u right here right now ok lets begin.

botting is a massive part of the community, they inject bills into the economy on a daily basis.

Lets say there is 200 people in each world botting and the item is worth 500 gp each and they make 1k of them every hour.

500x1000=500,000

500Kx200=100M

thats 100M each word.

(obviously they do not bot for an hour they bot for like 10, we will come back to this at the end)

Let's just say there is 100 worlds exluding f2p.

100x100M=10B

thats 10 bill a day.

10Bx7=70B

70 billion a week? ofgndtdghr OMFG!!@!@!@!

70Bx4=280b

280billion a month? shit

Now like i said before, they dont bot for an hour.

let's say the average person bots for 6 hours.

280Bx6=1.68T

i doubt more then 1.6TB was put into the economy from climbing boots.. but fuck it. lets say 1.6T went into the economy.

now remember, this is the first time this update has ever happened so we will now divide 1.6T by how many years Runescape has been opened.

1.6T/10=160B

160B a year pretty much.

this is compared to the 18 trillion+ thats put in due to botting.

my calculations are probably wrong as I got a B in maths but fuck it that was fun

Elven Dremor

And you know how much does enter and exit right?

Read before making smart ass comments.

i am the real brain of runescape so i will own all of u right here right now ok lets begin.

botting is a massive part of the community, they inject bills into the economy on a daily basis.

Lets say there is 200 people in each world botting and the item is worth 500 gp each and they make 1k of them every hour.

500x1000=500,000

500Kx200=100M

thats 100M each word.

(obviously they do not bot for an hour they bot for like 10, we will come back to this at the end)

Let's just say there is 100 worlds exluding f2p.

100x100M=10B

thats 10 bill a day.

10Bx7=70B

70 billion a week? ofgndtdghr OMFG!!@!@!@!

70Bx4=280b

280billion a month? shit

Now like i said before, they dont bot for an hour.

let's say the average person bots for 6 hours.

280Bx6=1.68T

i doubt more then 1.6TB was put into the economy from climbing boots.. but fuck it. lets say 1.6T went into the economy.

now remember, this is the first time this update has ever happened so we will now divide 1.6T by how many years Runescape has been opened.

1.6T/10=160B

160B a year pretty much.

this is compared to the 18 trillion+ thats put in due to botting.

my calculations are probably wrong as I got a B in maths but fuck it that was fun

thebosstalks