things you would do

pker of neeb

pker of neeb

to mod mark if you where given complete innocence free pass.

express your rage hahaha. this applies to all of the development team actually... include your "rageness" and creative hatred from any update that has pissed you off.

personally ide put jagex staff in "saw" like traps with webcam links of it being spammed to the forums until at least 1 person came up with an update that didnt simply piss people off and had some sort of positive effect on the game. lolssssss :)

ask for infinite gold stack, fuck everyone else :D

edit: then id try to buy all the p hats and alch em, until i had a set and they're were few left.(would eat all the easters on ge too)

Hold them at gunpoint until they put back the wilderness, took away trade limits, and gave me everything I would ever want in game :p

Congratulate him on doing a fine job as CEO of a respectable company. Probably ask if he'd like to drink some earl grey tea with me as well.

to mod mark if you where given complete innocence free pass.

express your rage hahaha. this applies to all of the development team actually... include your "rageness" and creative hatred from any update that has pissed you off.

personally ide put jagex staff in "saw" like traps with webcam links of it being spammed to the forums until at least 1 person came up with an update that didnt simply piss people off and had some sort of positive effect on the game. lolssssss :)

just out of curiosity.... have you ever been in rehab for... oh lets say insanity?

pker of neeb

hahahahahahah nah im not insane.. i think? i seriously think that there has to be atleast 1 semi insane and semi wealthy runescape player that got pissed off by these updates and eventually that 1 nut case will do something that will be on the news... like abduct a jagex worker.... or even just a small home made explosive through their building window. hahah

I wouldn't do anything because making a decision that in your opinion was bad in a game does not warrant doing anything to a person.

LOLJK I'D KILL THEIR FAMILIES AND THEIR PUPPIES AND IF THEY DIDNT HAVEA  PUPPY ID BUY THEM A PUPPY AND THEN ID DROWN THAT FUCKING PUPPY UNTILL THEIR PUPPY IS DEAD.

Shut Up Kid

Scum like you shouldn't exist.

haahha say that to me on world 18 pussy. hahah :)

really?

LMAOOOOOOOO WHAT A FUCKING NERD!

Idiot_Wasabi

Scum like you shouldn't exist.

haahha say that to me on world 18 pussy. hahah :)

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL