What's Offensive?

Itz Tragic

Itz Tragic

Posted Image

Not really complaining here, I can live with a mute, but seriously, what did I do?...Thats all I want to know, I appealed it, and because the rs bots are just SOOOO correct, it was denied.

"i smoke acid" When you said that, you probably offended him i guess? I'm not offended by that, but also its against rule 1 to discuss about stuff like that

Itz Tragic

"i smoke acid" When you said that, you probably offended him i guess? I'm not offended by that, but also its against rule 1 to discuss about stuff like that

wow...if thats it then thats just like...but yeah, I was reading the rules or whatever, and it says talking about illegal activity is "offensive", but it all depends on where you live, what if it isnt illegal where you live...

"I smoke acid" ; How obvious you've made it to all of FOE that you don't do drugs :nice: I can't accept that you just did, because I know you aren't hardcore ;)

Itz Tragic

dont mean to be a smartass, but it is not illegal to do in netherlands or portugal in limited amounts lol, not saying I am from there, but what if i was? then they would expect me to know other cultures

What is acid another word for? i didnt think acid was a word for marijuana, if so, no, acid is not legal in netherlands, only weed is, correct me if i'm wrong and if acid is actually weed, i know fuckall about drugs, and i don't plan on learning

Yah, the "I smoke acid" thing's the problem. Still, shouldn't even be an abusive thing. Kid obviously thinks he's gonna be a PMod someday :S

• 2 weeks later...

It is actually in rule 1, you can't talk about drugs or anything lol. I got banned for 3weeks for asking some kid what he was on when he called Mithril armor "Blue Armor"