hackers... gotta love them

Fear my fez

Fear my fez

well i logged on this morning to use up my 2 mage brawlers and then have my first 99 on this account. Little did i know some little fucking yankie son of a bitch logged on, dropped my bank and got me 25 def..... dont believe me? look at adventures log. im just fucking pissed off.. i spend over a year working on this acc, i nice pure with a few vids and i get fucking hacked for the highest possible def level in my eyes as a "pure" i cant even get fucking rune gloves cuz the little fucking nazi obviously didn't quest the defence. The turd also dropped my 1.8k crimsons and 2.5k green charms..

Also the password wasnt even fucking changed. i know who fucking did it, add "adam carter" on skype and feel free to fucking harrass him.

anyways, i ddont fucking know what i should do. 25 def is too high for me and i have no cash. im probably gonna quit foe now.

Gareth l Rare

1. You didnt get hacked since he new the pass

2. If you no him irl, then he musta sent you spywar or something so your fault for sucking at life and not having a good anti virus

3. You musta giving him ideas of possible pass if was non of the above

End of the day, live and learn. I had same thing and was pissed off for a week. But you realize there better things in life.

Guy who done me over joined army and ant herd of him since, i just said good luck to him and dw abwt wht you did, fuck it its a game.

Either forgive and forget or hold a drudge and move on. All you can do at end of the day bro

well i logged on this morning to use up my 2 mage brawlers and then have my first 99 on this account. Little did i know some little fucking yankie son of a bitch logged on, dropped my bank and got me 25 def..... dont believe me? Smell our cars! We're real men, and we like sportz

If you say we're not then we'll see you in court

I'm team captain and I choose you

I'm the other team captain and I choose you too

We steal the ball and we're off to the races

Then scare the other team with our mad dog faces like,

What what what what what what.

We like sportz and we don't care who knows

From the pregame toast to the wrap-up show

Football Football Football. Tennis. Hockey. Golf.

Throw me the baseball.

Now toss me the pig skin.

Now feed me the rock.

Now give me the rock.

Fear my fez

well i logged on this morning to use up my 2 mage brawlers and then have my first 99 on this account. Little did i know some little fucking yankie son of a bitch logged on, dropped my bank and got me 25 def..... dont believe me? Smell our cars! We're real men, and we like sportz

Throw me the baseball.

Now feed me the rock.

Now give me the rock.

stop +1ing my topic you asswipe

Fear my fez

1. You didnt get hacked since he new the pass

2. If you no him irl, then he musta sent you spywar or something so your fault for sucking at life and not having a good anti virus

3. You musta giving him ideas of possible pass if was non of the above

End of the day, live and learn. I had same thing and was pissed off for a week. But you realize there better things in life.

Guy who done me over joined army and ant herd of him since, i just said good luck to him and dw abwt wht you did, fuck it its a game.

Either forgive and forget or hold a drudge and move on. All you can do at end of the day bro

i didnt know him irl, i just knew him over skype and i gave the pass to him but he's a mate, who new your friends could turn into fags literally in a matter of seconds

become clan ally if you can start over and re join? rant all you want i understand it sucks but like rare said at the end of the day you just have to move on, and especially don't do anything your gonna regret because it is a game

bro here you go k

step 1: sell your account

step 2:use the money to buy autosoulwars pro, and autofighter pro

step 3: make a account, then use left over money to make it members

step 4:use autofighter pro to get  decent stats that you can get decent xp per zeal

step 5: Bot the hell out of soulwars 24/7 for a month

step 6: profit?!?!?!

:victory:

Throw me the baseball.

Now feed me the rock.

Now give me the rock.

stop +1ing my topic you asswipe

Hardly a +1, it was an attempt to make people laugh, i succeeded as i have people on msn who found it funny, so no, just no.